It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else watching the Ghost Hunters Live Special?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Didn't get a chance to check the boards last night so here goes. I thought the show went pretty well, but the music was killin me as many have said. Did anyone else notice "Mo**** Fu****" written on the floor of their "Command Center"? You would think that they would have made a better attempt at covering that if they are gonna do a live show... When my buddy and I noticed it we laughed til we cried.

Oh, and the wrestler was a sissy.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yep

Just found it my mistake on TV then searched ATS to see if there was a thread.

Josh Gates is great. I like his destination Truth show.

I just realized tis thread is from 2007 ( but it's still valid for 2008 I guess)

I'm watching it now in Canada on Space Channel ( Scifi) in the states.)

[edit on 31-10-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is that Joe the Plumber?

There was alot of static with the transmission when they were discussing the disturbances

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
C'mon. I can't be the only one sitting at home on Halloween watching TV

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I actually watched the show last night. First time too. I only missed the last 9 minutes of it because I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I was really tired. Anyway, at first the mood music was annoying. How the hell were we suppose to hear anything with that on? Then it stopped. Thankfully.

Upstairs when the three (including the wrestler) heard something downstairs and were standing in the hallway I heard whispering. But I think that was the camera man. It was too human.

Also in the tunnels one time I heard a woman's voice. Twice. Back to back. The second part I caught the word "flashlight". I don't believe this was EVP but a possible crossover in audio lines between the crews.

There was only one part of the entire night that caught my interest. That was when Grant felt his collar being pulled on down in the tunnels. Watching the infrared camera I 'thought' I could see a section of the collar being pushed down slightly. That part was not red either but a dark blue. I am still on the fence with it. However it was the only part that intrigued me.

I was disappointed that none of the crews were able to pick up that tunnel figure again. As discussed here on ATS thread

Other than that I thought it was entertaining. I would have loved to have been there myself, but not as part of a TV show.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
When they were in the dudgeon tunnels when whats his name wasfeeling his collar being pulled, i was rewinding the tv and going back and watching it a few times and you can see his collar move right before he feels the pull, i think that it could be genuine

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OMG, did anyone else hear that voice say, twice, "You're not suppose to be here?" OK, that was just too cool for school!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join