It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BelowTopSecret.com will remain down for a while.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I made some fundamental changes in the forum code, and don't have the time to apply them to BTS this evening. The changes should be applied by tomorrow morning (EST) and BelowTopSecret.com will reopen for business. Also at that time, guests and members who have logged out will be able to have full access again. Sorry for the delays.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks for making the board more secure for us, William. You're doing a great job.
I'dve pulled all my hair out by this point.

-B.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
thanks SkepticOverlord

you making theys changes for mainly tweaken bandwith or secureing the site or both?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
BTS GONE FOR A WHILE?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!

EDIT: Killing layout

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I pretty much had the idea after I saw the little sign posted when I tried entering. Thanks for clearifying why it was closed down in the first place Skeptic. Peace in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Typical I never log off of BTS but the other day I went in there and I was the only member online. It's made me feel a bit self consious and I didn't want to look like billy no mates so I browsed it as a guest. That'll teach me.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Busy day for me... BTS will be back up this evening. (sorry)

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I hope BTS is back up soon. Skeptic keep up the great work!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I too hope that BTS comes back soon, but on the other hand, I'm glad that Skeptic (and whoever else helps him) get all of the glitches worked out to help streamline the ATS/BTS/ATSnn experience.

THE ONLY GRIPE I HAVE WITH BTS IS... home come when you click the BTS logo in BTS, it brings you to ATS?! That annoys me greatly, as in ATS, I'm use to clicking the logo and coming back to the ATS home page. I'd like that to be worked out with BTS.

OTHERWISE,
I'm COMPLETELY happy.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

new topics

top topics

join