It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2008 As Predicted By JT relating to Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

John Titor said there would be Civil Unrest in 2004, and then a Waco Like Event everymonth...

speaking of that, you still owe me 47 waco like events covered by the mainstream media like elian gonzales that steadily get worse

if they steadily get worse, what would we be up to now, the ATF firebombing nursery schools ?

this is worse than the desperate claims coming out of the 9/11 forum

I guess you can attribute that to not much new happening in the conspiracy world.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I heard about Ron Paul, and lately I have been seeing posters about him everywhere! I haven't really got into ANY of the presidential candidates. I'm usually democrat but I will vote for anyone who deserves my vot, and RON PAUL is really convincing me that he should be the president.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
speaking of that, you still owe me 47 waco like events covered by the mainstream media like elian gonzales that steadily get worse

SHP, If you dont see the writing on the wall... then you my friend are BLIND.

just recently.

Dont Tase Me Bro
and the Foreclosure Standoff

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Good grief, you talk about Ron Paul like he's God himself. Get off the guy's jock already.

No More Wars? Get real, what a farce. That right there is a baseless promise. Sorry, but you cannot prevent an inevitable war. If some Nation or entity wants to take down the U.S., you better be ready to go to War, or if not, be ready for your Nation's downfall. Promising no more Wars is acting like God, and sorry to knock you off your high horse, but Ron Paul could hardly be mentioned in the same sentence.

What will Ron Paul promise next, to Part the Red Sea?

I think what he means by no more wars, is that the US will stop sticking it's nose in other peoples business.

Ofcourse, if the US was attacked directly, he'd have not a second thaught about committing. But if elected, he will bring the troops home from abroad.

As it should be!! Who cares if the Taliban takes over again & slaughters 10,000,000's of their own people. Who cares if the jews & the Arabs slaughter each other. None of our business & we shouldn't even bother with it. Got nothing to do with us, they're not our people!!

It's not like we really need their oil anymore either, there are 100's of alternatives we can use if pressed to do so.

I say Ron is right on the money. Bring our people home, close the doors, leave them all to their own devices & let god Sort em out!!

[edit on 12/11/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
America as you know it under control of a Goverment of a President/vice0president,congress,and a senate will no longer exist after the end of 2010. the country will be made up of hundreds of individual republics.
in 2008 the illuminati appointed candidate Hillary Clinton will win the white house
her vice president will be John Edwards. six months after she takes office conditions in the American economy will hit rock bottom! in Febuary to march 2009 riots and over throw riots will erupt in every major U.S city! people will be killing in the streets! Madness and pandemonium will reign! Clinton will re-deploy thousands of troops from Iraq to help quell the violence here! This will
lead a joint attack on Iraq and then Israel by Iran/Syria/ and Turkey.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If the things i have been studying come too life, then by 2009 the US will not have any president. And i see more and more eveidence pointing too this everyday.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Just a qestion for you though....when he stated waco like event, do you think he was directly referring to the immense violence and death that took place at WAco? Or was he referring to the implications of the event itself? For instance, waco was an example of how the strong arm of the federal government does not take kindly to a group of dissenters from the norm of society that they (the govt) has set up through years of beauracratic legislation and enforcement. It was an example of a gross misrepresentation of what justice really is and a show of disrespect for both human and civil rights.....we see stuff like this every day. Who cares how "bad" they actually are or that they arent as massively violent as waco was bue civil liberties are being reduced day by day, and there are more police brutality claims than ever before i beleive. Perhaps he was inferring that these types of events will become more clandestine and hidden but will increase in numbers therby beccomming "worse and worse".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join