It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to Remote View Yourself to another planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is it possible to Remote View yourself to another planet, if not have you attempted to? If so tell me about your experiences please.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Do you mean astrally project yourself? It is possible, but if you don't naturally know how, it's kinda hard to teach yourself, and even if you stumble upon it... it's a hard thing to develop into a common ability. I did it twice, and I'm not sure how.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If there was a step by step method that really worked, it might be easier. But I think people make it seem harder than it really is... but it's hard to figure out the steps involved.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure about remote viewing, but I have heard you can do this with astral projection.

If you're RVing to other planets in search of extraterrestrials, Pat Price claims to have RVed underground and located 4 ET bases.

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I've been trying fruitlessly to have an OBE to travel or Astral myself. Its really difficult. Its not impossible, but certain things have to be in order to fully do this. And its not as easy as thinking as visualizing. Its something you have to tap and fully reign control. It takes alot of time and foucus, but i bet its all worth it!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
He said Remote View not Astral Project. Although you could use either one to see out there I guess. Ingo Swann has remote viewed the dark side of the moon and if you listen to Joseph McMoneagle he talks about his past and remote viewing for the CIA. He has remote viewed Mars and talks about frozen apple groves and other things as well as remote viewing into a different galaxy. It's a fascinating interview. You should check it out.

youtube.com...

It's 9 segments and I think the 8th is where he talks about how far away he has RV'd.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Is it possible to Remote View yourself to another planet, if not have you attempted to? If so tell me about your experiences please.

According to at least some of the participants, you can remote view anywhere in time and space. I haven't done so, because it takes way too much time and effort to learn how to remote view properly, and even then if you don't have the knack, the experience is not much better than sitting in a nice, quiet room and just imagining yourself somewhere else.

Relax. Envision yourself standing on a frosty beach on the dark, minor planet Eris. There's no noise. The sky is very dark, with one lone, bright yellow star high on the horizon. That's the sun. Next to it is a dim, irregular shaped moon. You shiver, even in your non-physical state. A cold wind blows by, stirring a few sparkling flakes of frozen nitrogen on the ground. A cracked, uneven plain stretches in front of you. Short gray mountains of jagged rock stand in the distance.

Of course, with real remote viewing, I wouldn't be giving you any suggestions, and you would have trained yourself to recognize and reorient yourself any time you felt yourself actively trying to anticipate or imagine something. Like trying not to think of an elephant. That's why it takes so long and so much effort to do it right.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well I would like to learn how to rv, seems very interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Well I would like to learn how to rv, seems very interesting.

There are schools out there you can enroll in to see if you can do it well enough to be happy with it. Some of the old-timers, the folks involved in Star Gate, I think still have courses you can take.

It's very difficult if not impossible to teach yourself how to do it because you have to learn how to get out of your own way and find the signal in a mountain of noise. A guide or an instructor is helpful in keeping you from trying to force your own expectations on the process, which usually ends up giving you lousy data. Most instruction starts with a variation of the Ingo Swann Controlled Remote Viewing technique, which is generally considered a good, solid foundation to work from. Then once you get adept at that you can move on to some of the other techniques, whichever suits you best. Here's a nice overview of CRV, although a little dated:

www.firedocs.com...

Poke around the web a little bit and you should be able to find something that might work for you.

new topics

top topics

join