It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misterious lights in the house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello guys!

I'm new around here (actually been lurking for a while but decided to register few days ago). I'm actually from Croatia but have no idea how to edit that Location entry on my left.

Ok. to the subject. This is the first time I spoken about this to anyone else outside the familly, so bare wit me:

This happened some 5 years ago, it was summer, early evening. My father and I were heading home from the soccer game. Approaching the building (it's a three stories building) we saw through windows that all lights were on. I thought mom just got back from work and didn't really pay any more attention to it.

We reached the doors and dad started unlocking it, all this time none of us spoke a word (we were too tired from the game). Once he opened the door, to my unpleasant surprise, all the lights were OFF, it was dead silence in the house with all the cats peacfully sleeping in the living room!

The first thing I thought was like, ok I must have made a mistake or something, saw some other apartment's lights (which was a bit odd since we're in middle, apartment under us is not visible from the outside (it's like basement) and the neighbours above us are the top floor so how could I mistaken them for us?!

I convinced myself it was me and everything would end right there if there wasn't for my father saying at that moment with a calm, almost uninterested voice "Strange, I could've sworn the lights in the apartment were on..."

That moment it just hit me! You know that gut feeling as if someone is cutting you with shapr blade and you're just paralized!

I told him I saw the lights as well and asked him for an explanation, he said (and he is NOT very religious person!) those may have been ghosts of my grandmother and grandfather paying us a visit.

He said that, to my surprise, as if it was a common thing. I didn't know he believed in ghosts, I thought it was just silly things for him (like all the sci fi and horror movies, he calls them 'cartoons').

I spent the whole night thinking about it. Talked to my bro and he started telling me about this multiple dimensions and stuff..

Well, that's pretty much it. The odds of both of us being wrong, looking at the wrong apartment are pretty much slim, but yes, you could tell it's a human error. But I don't think so. I know what I saw and the moment he said the same thing, it was like, dead on.

What do u guys think? Anyone had a simmilar experience?

I remmeber something simmilar happened in the Amitiville house, reading on the internet the interview with that guy (dunno his name and can't tell if he was telling truth) that during the night they heard some noise, their dog barking and slamming the doors, and the guy got up, went downstairs to see his dog sleeping right beside the door as if nothing happened.

Anyway, that's pretty much it.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There are lifeforms lurking about in the frequencies just out of range of our able perception. You could've been mistaken, OR some lifeform (possibly the spirit energy of "dead" relatives) could be playing around with you.... but in my experience, it was most likely the "greys". This sounds crazy, but it's true. They are almost everywhere. Wherever humans dwell, they are lurking about in those higher frequencies. They have the ability to become materialized in our "dimension", but they don't do that much when humans are around.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
With all due respect, I don't believe in Greys hanging around my house, turning the lights on. I may believe in Greys as an alien species from above, flying those strange looking crafts, but them snooping around my house. No. I tend to look for a more plausible explanation and even ghosts of my ancestors is more acceptable to me, no matter how crazy it all sounds.

I also thought of other possibility (if it was indeed something paranormal), we both may have, I don't know, had a glimpse into the near future.

We saw the lights were on, nothing out of ordinary seemed to be happening inside the apartment. Maybe we just had a some sort of a deja vu future-vise.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Maybe it was some kind of time/space... "glitch".
Do you happen to remember the date?
(Dates CAN be important - not all of them, not all the time, but they CAN be relevant.)

And did anything like that happen to anyone else in the neighbourhood?

top topics

join