It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More repugnant crime with a twist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Will Vice President Cheney be indicted�and will the US media report it?

A French investigation into $180 million in bribes paid by oil companies to government officials in Nigeria threatens to implicate US Vice President Richard Cheney, according to reports in the French and British press.....

Press reports on his testimony suggested that some of the money could have been diverted to the Republican Party in the United States.

www.wsws.org...

Oh, well, there's a shocker! The repugunants accepted ill-gotten money from their evil lord & master. Is nayone here surprised? Why do we allow criminals to run our government? Why do we vote for these animals?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well, unlike you, I don't atribute the phrase guilty until proven innocent in my views of implications. So someone implied that Cheney may be involved, and you immediately assume he's guilty.

What country do you live in? Here in the US, the courts assume you're innocent until you're proven guilty, not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well you'de have more attention on it if you got somebody that mattered to indict him. Nah, just kidding, I let French dictate my life. If they say he's guilty well then we had all better snap to attention! Go France!!

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How many charges must be thrown at the guy before you are convinced? How many criminal allegations must these guys have for you to say that they're evil? I knew he was evil just by looking at him. What's your problem?

Well, the French are doing this invstigation so we KNOW no one will be hushed into silence, intimidated, killed, or bought off.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Look, charges are a lot different then convictions. I could charge you with a crime right now. And I could keep doing it. Would the fact that I kept charging you with a different crime mean you must be guilty? No, because they'd all be thrown out of court, if they even got that far.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You will cover for Cheney the demon for whatever thieving crimes he's committed and no matter how many lives he's taken but you impeach Clinton over sex.

[Edited on 28-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I will cover for anyone who is being presumed guilty before their trial.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I will cover for anyone who is being presumed guilty before their trial.

Where' the Iraqi WMD's?

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
After all the allegations floated as possibilities that were taken by GOP Congressmen & ran with, you would think that fair play logic would pop in sometime soon.
What do I mean?
We spent $70M going after a sitting president, based on the most flimsy of evidence & coerced testimony.
SO don't you think that after all of the allegations, most carrying legal actions, against Cheney & Halliburton when he ran it, that he should not only be thought highly suspect but put on trial!?!?!

top topics

join