It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds: 'I Will Tell All, & Name (new) Names'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds: 'I Will Tell All, & Name (new) Names'

Let Sibel Edmonds Speak. Former FBI translator and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds has promised to tell us everything she knows about treason at the highest level of the US government - with one proviso:

"Here's my promise to the American Public: If anyone of the major networks --- ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX --- promise to air the entire segment, without editing, I promise to tell them everything that I know."

Edmonds, "the most gagged person in the history of the United States of America," has been trying to expose criminal activity, treason, at the highest levels of the US Government - Congress, Pentagon and State Dept - since she became aware of the crimes in 2001 and 2002.

Edmonds has exhausted every conceivable channel in the courts, Congress, and elsewhere, and is now willing to risk criminal charges to ensure that the American people learn how their government really 'works.'

Continue to read:
worldcontent.twoday.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nice post
This is fairly major news and deserves more coverage on ATS. I await Edmonds tell all I love it when whistletblowers come forward

brill

[edit on 30-10-2007 by brill]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
really intriguing, but unfortuantly, she will more than be likely silenced before she can say a word. And which one of those networks will even CONSIDER about bringing her on, especially unedited. Hopefully, though, she does get to say what she needs to say, one way or another.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'd like to see how the USA government really "works" or has worked.

I hope Edmond gets her chance to tell the world some really juicy stuff.

I also hope that when she goes to court for disobeying the "gag" order that the jury finds her "innocent".

Simply because the USA needs "a lot more" of these people to come forward in order to get things in the USA back to where the government, "Is for the people, by the people" not "Is for the businesses, by the businesses".

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I would like to hear what she has to say. I hope someone keeps up on this and posts it when it happens (or if). But the only oddity to me is that if she is "the most gagged person", they why is she able to keep talking about this stuff? And why is she able to go on TV and discuss everything? I thought the whole point behind the gag order was that she's not allowed to talk.

So I think anyone can see that something here is not right. My guess is that some of the tabloids sites are overplaying the whole gag order claim (terms like "most gagged" are a good lue to this). But perhaps someone can shed some light.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You just know when a gag order is placed on information from a whistle blower that the truth has been purposely silenced. The legal system seems to protect those with $$$ who know how to bend the law for there own protection.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If Edmonds is serious, it's very easy to get this stuff out. Go live in Canada, or Europe, and write a book 'revealing everything'. There wouldn't be any shortage of willing publishers. Plenty of media interviews would follow.

Reading down the summary list of 'revelations', it's interesting that there is no information about 9/11 being an 'inside job'. Just examples of incompetence and ineptitude by the FBI, which is pretty obvious, plus a suggestion that a couple of people in official positions in Pakistan might also have been involved with Al Qaida in advance planning of 'the planes operation' against the US.

Call me cynical, but this seems to be more about self-promotion and hype than anything else. Where's the beef?

Or have I missed something?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
That woman is beautiful.

I already believe.

Jokes.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

If Edmonds is serious, it's very easy to get this stuff out.

I agree. If she had information that was truly earth-shattering, there are plenty of way to release it. Holding out for mainstream media coverage looks like a financial bargaining position to me.

The other possible explanation is that she's being used, either unwittingly or not, as a pawn.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
yes, please ell us more what we already know..
(perhaps she is doin CIA disinfo?..)

no,...please come forward.. its up to the media now.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I already posted this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i can guess at how it would go:

"our government is made of of paranoid warmongeringfascists who dominate everything in the name of international madmen who seek to destroy the status quo and make themselves gods in a newly transformed world of marxist dictatorship. They used 911 to help them transfer the moneys and take care of the loose ends like saddam and bin laden. Your masters have used and abused your trust then turned around and brought you together like abused wives in denial thinking the next day it will only be better."

perhaps something to this effect?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is the first I have heard of Sibel Edmonds. I did some googling and found she has received the PEN Newman's own award for her patriotism. She is also shaking up some gov't offices with her threat to expose the FBI corruption.

This video from youtube is called KTM which means Kill the Messenger! Some interesting tidbits are revealed in it.

Here is another...

[edit on 4/11/07 by Rhain]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Actually she is going to provide information that proves Bush and Cheney engineered 9/11 so that they could go to war with Iraq and start the world take over with NWO and put us all in camps. I bet you 100 Ameros on that.

Because that's the kind of info that a translator would have.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why didn't she reveal any of these "earth shattering" revelations and names during the OIG investigation?

They seemed to take her very seriously, yet it seems like all she talked about there was her co-worker's suspicious activity, FBI policy violations, and her being fired for being a whistleblower.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If she had any information of any relevance, about 1,000 different news outlets would have contacted her. This is what journalism is all about. Get the story out, be the first with the story. Make it your own, win pulitzer.

Obviously, she has already let some of these outlets know what she knows.......no takers. HMMMMMM........can't be too earth shattering.

Would love to read it all one day in a book. Will have to keep checking out the fiction section in my local library.

DAM

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Will she have any proof the back-up her alligations?

Anyone can say anything.....but for it to be taken as fact there needs to be proof.

BTW....the moon is made of green cheese:

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

join