It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo child speaks about Lemuria, Sphinx, Mars Civilizations and 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is from Pravda - Pravda as in the Russian tabloid almost universally regarded as a laughing stock for such stories as "Bat boy".

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It seems that the Project Camelot entity is run by the same person who was involved with Project Serpo. Wasn't the whole Serpo story debunked over a year ago?

If so, how much credit can be given to this?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

i sincerely hope you dont intend for me to read up on the works of sitchin and accept them as facts, like it is geniune history that cannot be disputed i suggest you go to somewhere like sitchiniswrong.com, and besides where is the line drawn between fact and fiction in ancient writings

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You guys simply arent understanding... whether something was debunked or not it irrelevant. What we call "proof" or "reality" or "Fact" is infact very very wrong. Imagine someone talkign about infra-red before it existed, it too would be in a "laughing stock" newspapers and "debunked" by the "pros". Until of course science catches up and realises its true... pff how much do we not know ? if what we base "truth" on is what we "know", and we have realised that what we know now, compared to what we "knew for sure" 100 years ago is considerably more, what will we know in 100 years ?.

Be careful what you debunk, using "science" that is fallible, the great teacher ever remains a learner.

This is why it was written, Having eyes they do not see, and having ears they do not hear. Its because the mind is closed, the mind is the gateway, if it will not allow something to pass, you might as well be blind. I'm not asking people to be gullible morons, but if we are at the stage where we just simply dont believe a word anyone says unless it is based and grounded in the already flawed science we hold to be true, then what point and hope is there in living and dreaming ?
Science already proved that what we can taste, smell, touch and see is less than one millionth of reality. Thats if we even know what "reality" is.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by R-evolve

i sincerely hope you dont intend for me to read up on the works of sitchin and accept them as facts, like it is geniune history that cannot be disputed i suggest you go to somewhere like sitchiniswrong.com, and besides where is the line drawn between fact and fiction in ancient writings

I'm not talking about Sitchin, I'm talking about what we know of the Sumerians, what they wrote and believed. They passed it on to the Babylonians and the Egyptians etc. Look at their art works etc, Sitching probably has quite a few things right, but many wrong - isnt everyone and everything like this ? eat the meat and spit out the bones.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

then we should believe everything and the blind will lead the blind into a deeper level of ignorance, there is a point when an open mind becomes blocked with the amount of garbage you let in, its better to close your mind and let facts be the key to opening it, and imagination is neither open or closed its everpresent and exists in every mindset

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
(Disclaimer: The following post is completely reliant on this story being true)

I wonder if there's really something to all of this.

What if there did used to be a Mars civilization? What if that's where we came from?

What if neither a creator nor evolution is correct? There is that "missing link" between us and the monkeys. But what if we came into existence on Mars and were moved here?

I've heard about mentions in the bible of things relating to "UFO's"

So what if an extraterrestrial being moved us here for some purpose?

What if the Mayans were moved to Mars? Or possibly from Mars to Earth? What if these extraterrestrials gave them all their information?

What if Project Blue Beam, Lucifer Project, the Mayans, "Martians", Religion, and Aliens are all intertwined?

I am so out there on this it's not even funny. I only wish I had facts to back this up. So don't kill me, I'm only thinking out loud and letting my mind wander about the possibilities.

If this is true, and this were my kid, I'd keep him away from society, at least long enough to document everything he knows. Society tends to deflate people's minds. Eventually he's going to get older and start to believe that what he believes is false, even though there's the possibility that it may be true.

I'd say let's organize a research group to try and tie all of these things together, but that would be such a large project. I wonder if it would even be worth it in the end.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Personally I wonder why martians live under the surface of Mars when they have the ability of space travel. Why not move to another planet somewhere else?

But then again, we dont have all the facts. It would explain the ruins on mars and the cover up of the moon structures and so on, and even the UFO's, and perhaps even tie into the inner earth theory that many leaders including Hitler took very seriously. There seems to be clear evidence of civilizations before us, both on this planet and in the solar system.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
You guys simply arent understanding... whether something was debunked or not it irrelevant. .... I'm not asking people to be gullible morons.....

Yes you are. If something is a hoax, it's a hoax. There's a difference between malleable facts that are true for the time being, until science (or spirit or what have you) bears out the next and possibly contradictory fact, and a permanent fact, such as the chair I'm sitting on is not going to come alive and swallow me whole.

Not everything is subjective.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
reply to post by Lunica

Lunica your a nut, or you don't have very good spacial awarness, or both.
For a start there is nothing there.
On that pic 1 pixel=1km, tell me how the hell are you supposed to see any thing any way

Oh wait a minute there are a few pink hippo's waving at us 2sec while i draw them onto the photo *sarcasm* did you see what i did there??? it's
called seeing faces from clouds.

1 pixel=1 km...

Thats, like the other things you trying to tell in your post, nonsense. (i)
You could however try to debate things a little more open minded. Afterall, saying someone is nuts and implying he sees pink hippo's in clouds... well, says indeed a lot about how you look at this sort of things

You could have said:
"I dont agree in you opinion about the Mayan Temple, I think it is more or less the same as seeing faces in clouds."
Wouldn't that be a better way to making your point?

No Offense btw.

Cheers Lunica

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
(Disclaimer: The following post is completely reliant on this story being true)

I wonder if there's really something to all of this.

What if there did used to be a Mars civilization? What if that's where we came from?

What if neither a creator nor evolution is correct? There is that "missing link" between us and the monkeys. But what if we came into existence on Mars and were moved here?

I've heard about mentions in the bible of things relating to "UFO's"

So what if an extraterrestrial being moved us here for some purpose?

What if the Mayans were moved to Mars? Or possibly from Mars to Earth? What if these extraterrestrials gave them all their information?

What if Project Blue Beam, Lucifer Project, the Mayans, "Martians", Religion, and Aliens are all intertwined?

I am so out there on this it's not even funny. I only wish I had facts to back this up. So don't kill me, I'm only thinking out loud and letting my mind wander about the possibilities.

If this is true, and this were my kid, I'd keep him away from society, at least long enough to document everything he knows. Society tends to deflate people's minds. Eventually he's going to get older and start to believe that what he believes is false, even though there's the possibility that it may be true.

I'd say let's organize a research group to try and tie all of these things together, but that would be such a large project. I wonder if it would even be worth it in the end.

Why does it have to be a creator OR evolution, honestly it makes much more sense that its both. A creator creating an intelligent sysem that is flexible and grows. I never understand why creationists and evolutionists argue, its clearly a mix of both. If aliens tell us they created us, why does that change a Creator or Evolution ? someone had to create them.

In the end, God made us in his own image, his image is that of a creator, it therefore makes sense that the son of the father will be a creator too, seeing as he was made in the same image. Believing that aliens made us in no way detracts from either God or Evolution.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The Greeks never ever stated they had contact with their gods.
They only told stories of them.
Infact the Greek creation story is an exact copy of what the Sumerians got told by the EBE's, much like every other religeon on this planet.
Sumerian=The first recorded civilisation

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't believe in a creator, so what I'm saying is what if we were "created" (for lack of a better term) by neither a creator, nor evolution as it's viewed here on Earth. I'm simply letting my mind wander and maybe look at the possibility that maybe it's something completely different than a creator or the way we view evolution now.

If there are structures on Mars, and those structures have alignment, and possibly have significance in astrology, then we have to really consider the possibility that a civilization once lived there.

It's really hard to piece all of this together, but if more details become available, there may truly be a tie in between astrology, historic and current events, religion, prophetic predictions, the apocalypse, and extraterrestrials.

If we were able to tie these things together, we could answer the two questions that have been passed down from generation to generation all throughout time:

Why are we here?

And

Are we alone?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This story is very interesting and deserves carefull investigation for even if it comes from a sesationalist newspaper, we have all read many books based on facts that have unbalievable statements and revalations. The mind of a child is amazing and honest especially one that jogs our fact oriented society which many times chooses to ignore and set aside with disdane things that we believe not to be true.

Situations such as this one must be met with an open intuitive mind and I believe that inteligent people should know well enough what is garbage and what is not, to determine what is relevant in matters such as these. All we have to do is look at history at all of the genius individuals of our past ,like for example Galileo who was put under house arrest and almost put to death because of his outlandish theories that went against based FACTS and beliefs of the society of that time. We must not do the same now when something such as this comes to past now with this young boy. We can make one big joke out of it now but in the near future when things are demonstrated and proven right who will joke then??

I imagine a few will treat the Indigo Boy with unbelief but lets give him a chance and soon we will know.
Very soon.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Hi Lunica,

Do you know what the scale of the picture is?

1px = ??

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

He has a demon according to who? By those you listen to behind the pulpit every Sunday? Really, SevenThunders, if you're going to make aclaim like that, please do tell what you base your bias on rather than just throwing a hook out there hoping someone will latch on to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Hey, concerning that picture of the object bellow the sphinx's ear....what the heck is that???

Is there a close-up photo of that area in order to get a better look at it? Its the first photo i've really examined of a sphinx and that block bellow its ear looks extremely questionable.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

He has a demon according to who? By those you listen to behind the pulpit every Sunday? Really, SevenThunders, if you're going to make aclaim like that, please do tell what you base your bias on rather than just throwing a hook out there hoping someone will latch on to it.

[off topic] Just a little levity, I guess you answered your own question.

[on topic] The pic of the sphinx does show an interesting block the appears to be slightly depressed compared to the others. Maybe the kid has something here. Lets go give it a push and see what happens!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
OK so the poor child has a demon. So what, it's becoming increasingly common in our post-christian society. Philip K Dick had one too, that 'helped' him straighten out his life and ultimately cast him into hell.

quick you build the Pyre and I'll fetch the lamp oil and matches

Originally posted by mortalengine

perhaps you should read up about the Sumerians a little. They actually had direct contact with the annunaki whom they called Gods. They had painting of them, they speak of how they were taught by them. They say that when they asked the annunaki where they came from, they pointed to the skies, this is why the people thought they were Gods - but they were just more advanced than us.

They knew that the planet Uranus was green almost 5000 years ago, we only proved that about 30 years ago when one of our probes reached the area and saw that it was infact green.

well that proves they must have been aliens then
1) there is no Sumerian word for Uranus and they were unaware of its existence
2) Uranus is blue

Originally posted by SKUNK2
The Greeks never ever stated they had contact with their gods.
They only told stories of them.
Infact the Greek creation story is an exact copy of what the Sumerians got told by the EBE's, much like every other religeon on this planet.
Sumerian=The first recorded civilisation

the Sumerians told stories about their gods exactly the same way as the Greeks did.
the Sumerians even knew where their gods came from.
and it wasn't outer space
all the stories about the Sumerian Gods (the IGIGI) say that they came from the mountains.
you've been reading Sitchin haven't you
for the record Sitchin also tell stories, but ones that he has made up for gullible people to read, the reality is quite different, to read Sitchin you have to pay money to buy his books
to read real Sumerian stories you have to pay nothing as they are all available online
www.earth-history.com...
how many real sumerian stories have you actually read SKUNK2
heres your big chance

[edit on 31-10-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

Mod Edit: New Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
I apologize. 144,000 is needed to maintain enough diversity to keep inbreeding mutations from occuring. apparently, the actual human race was reduced to a mere 15,000 a long time ago...which would explain some of the EXTREME malfuntions and deformities in todays humans.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by deadangel23]

I watched a television show today (link)
that talked about this exact thing. It was on the National Geographic Channel and i would highly recommend it to anyone interested in tracing the roots of our species. The show actually touched on an event that may have decreased the human population to around 2-3,000!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join