It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo child speaks about Lemuria, Sphinx, Mars Civilizations and 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

“Can you imagine, while everyone was sitting around the campfire at night, some little boy (about 7 years of age) suddenly asked everyone’s attention. Turned out, he wanted to tell them all about life on Mars, about its inhabitants and their flights to earth,” shares one of the witnesses. Silence followed. It was incredible! The little boy with gigantic lively eyes was about to tell a magnificent story about the Martian civilization, about megalithic cities, their spaceships and flights to various planets, about a wonderful country Lemuria, life of which he knew in details since he happened to descend there from Mars, had friends there…

Later, he began recalling another book by Muldashev entitled “In Search of the City of Gods.” The book is mainly devoted to ancient tombs and pyramids. Boriska firmly stated that people will find knowledge under one of the pyramids (not the pyramid of Heops). It hasn’t been discovered yet. “Life will change once the Sphinx will be opened,” said he and added that the great Sphinx has an opening mechanism somewhere behind his ear (but he does not remember where exactly). The boy also talks with great passion and enthusiasm about the Mayan civilization. According to him, we know very little about this great civilization and its people.

english.pravda.ru...

An interview with the same child will be released by Project Camelot soon:

When asked what he thought of the humans on this planet he sighed quietly then said he "did not like to speak bad about people".

The understatement said it all. What must he really be seeing through those wonderfully clear eyes? This is not so much an interview as an exploration of the place and time that this 11 year old boy finds himself in, with some surprise. He talks of the future waters coming to inundate Moscow, in 2009, matter-of-factly... Will he survive? Will his mother? He shrugs... survival is not so important, he seems to be saying. Life is what matters. Living in the moment... fully and completely awake.. this is what matters when you are an eternal being.

projectcamelot.org...

Where did this kid get all the stuff from? Interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Lets hope it shows up soon.

Interesting that he speaks of how the martian civiliation tried to turn Jupiter into a second sun... seems our civilization is more set on Saturn...

Wonder if every civilization out there has been run by megalomaniac mad people... or only the ones who didnt make it.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Also from the first link:

What do you know about multiple dimensions? Do you know that one must fly not on straight trajectories, but maneuvering through the multi-dimensional space?

Boriska immediately rose to his feet and started to pour all the facts about UFOs. “We took off and landed on Earth almost momentarily!” The boy takes a chalk and begins drawing an oval object on a blackboard. “It consists of six layers,” he says. 25%--outer layer, made of durable metal, 30%--second layer made of something similar to rubber, the third layer comprises 30%--once again metal. The final 4% is composed of a special magnetic layer. “If we are to charge this magnetic layer with energy, those machines will be able to fly anywhere in the Universe.”

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
wow - very interesting.

Am bout to read the link now, but before I do I wanted to comment on this kids statement about the Sphinx having an opening mechanism behind its ear.

Well, this just bout knocked me off my seat... check this pic out.

It clearly shows some kind of, well, something, under the Sphinx's ear.

I have ALWAYS wondered what this is and why no-one has ever spoken of it. This kid could be on to something with the Sphinx.

But regardless, i personally believe, as do many others, that the head we currently see on the Sphinx is NOT the original. It is out of proportion and has different weathering to the rest of the Sphinx.

But anyway, back on topic, these young kids who come out with this stuff should be taken seriously. They have no way to make this stuff up!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have read on this kid a couple years back. WOnder if there is anywhere you can read any updates on him. I also didn't realize he was "indigo" child.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
is this all the information i can read on this? Not that i particularly believe it, but i find it a good read, and i would like to see what else is available.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
OK so the poor child has a demon. So what, it's becoming increasingly common in our post-christian society. Philip K Dick had one too, that 'helped' him straighten out his life and ultimately cast him into hell.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i agree - we need more of this kid.

Might do a search tonight if i get the time to see if i can find something. will let you all know if i do

EDIT TO ADD: Just noticed that he mentioned that "they tried to turn Jupiter into a second sun" - Lucifer Project anyone?? www.abovetopsecret.com...

fascinating stuff!

[edit on 30-10-2007 by srsen]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
OK so the poor child has a demon. So what, it's becoming increasingly common in our post-christian society. Philip K Dick had one too, that 'helped' him straighten out his life and ultimately cast him into hell.

If christians would only analyze their OWN documents, the bible itself is a history book up until Noahs ark. Where was Noah taken? To another world. Where was Noahs world? Probably on another planet, hence the reason why we see evidence of ancient civilation on Mars. WHAT was noahs ark? Probably a massive space craft. The bible speaks of a special 144,000 people that will join Gods army. 144,000 is the minimum amount of different genetic makeups needed to sustain genetic diversity within a culture. Bible and basic science go hand in hand.

Christians....cant even read their own documents

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

Its possible. Some believe Noah's Ark has been found:

Source: WorldNetDaily

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

clearly.... >,< because your God allows random little pointless beings to wreck everyone's lives. Sweet deal they got - seeing as they have full reign an no-one to answer to. Oh and on whose authority do they supposedly act on ? Gods ? ...face it, hell and demons dont exist, I would know - The bible proves that.

The bible says,"...your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams..."
Why not choose this to be the answer, instead of hell and demons. As a man thinks so he is. Learn your bible before you spread your pastors fear any further. If he knew the bible better, he would realise the same thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Great great. Very interesting. I have to read the whole story when i am home.

The boy also talks with great passion and enthusiasm about the Mayan civilization. According to him, we know very little about this great civilization and its people.

So a Mayan temple on mars is possible afteral?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
The bible speaks of a special 144,000 people that will join Gods army.

Source, ie where in the bible does it say that? Never even seen that on bible conspiracy pages.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Source, ie where in the bible does it say that? Never even seen that on bible conspiracy pages.

Its not on bible conspiracy pages, it's in the bible itself. Somewhere in revelations

www.christianhomesite.com...

[edit on 30-10-2007 by deadangel23]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Its not on bible conspiracy pages, it's in the bible itself. Somewhere in revelations

www.christianhomesite.com...

He is 100% right, this is also what the Jehovah's witnesses believe in. 144k will be saved. It's in Revelations as DeadAngel has stated. Obviously I dont believe only 144K will be saved but it is interesting what DA has said about genes.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am trying to find something on the Genetic Diversity thing. I will edit this post when I find something viable. Sorry for not citing it to begin with

I apologize. 144,000 is needed to maintain enough diversity to keep inbreeding mutations from occuring. apparently, the actual human race was reduced to a mere 15,000 a long time ago...which would explain some of the EXTREME malfuntions and deformities in todays humans.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
wow a little kid supposedly and i mean supposedly came out with a lot of fantasy, i read the hobbit when i was 8 but if i started to tell people of middle earth as though it was real it would be taken as flights of fancy as it should be, even if this child did say these things off his own back which i do not believe he did, he either read about it or by looking at the people around him and how they interpreted his stories he was probably brought up around this nonsense and was repeatng what he heard, as for the mechanical sphyinx the mind boggles must all mankinds achievements have a hidden agenda " it was aliens" no it wasnt, really do people believe anything and everything, is life really that dull for them, that the fantastic must be the only answer other than the reality

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by R-evolve
wow a little kid supposedly and i mean supposedly came out with a lot of fantasy, i read the hobbit when i was 8 but if i started to tell people of middle earth as though it was real it would be taken as flights of fancy as it should be, even if this child did say these things off his own back which i do not believe he did, he either read about it or by looking at the people around him and how they interpreted his stories he was probably brought up around this nonsense and was repeatng what he heard, as for the mechanical sphyinx the mind boggles must all mankinds achievements have a hidden agenda " it was aliens" no it wasnt, really do people believe anything and everything, is life really that dull for them, that the fantastic must be the only answer other than the reality

perhaps you should read up about the Sumerians a little. They actually had direct contact with the annunaki whom they called Gods. They had painting of them, they speak of how they were taught by them. They say that when they asked the annunaki where they came from, they pointed to the skies, this is why the people thought they were Gods - but they were just more advanced than us.

They knew that the planet Uranus was green almost 5000 years ago, we only proved that about 30 years ago when one of our probes reached the area and saw that it was infact green.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Lunica your a nut, or you don't have very good spacial awarness, or both.
For a start there is nothing there.
On that pic 1 pixel=1km, tell me how the hell are you supposed to see any thing any way

Oh wait a minute there are a few pink hippo's waving at us 2sec while i draw them onto the photo *sarcasm* did you see what i did there??? it's called seeing faces from clouds.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine

perhaps you should read up about the Sumerians a little. They actually had direct contact with the annunaki whom they called Gods.

And the Greeks had direct contact with the Olympians whom they called gods

Just 'cos Sitchin based characters in his sci fi soap opera on the Sumerian gods doesn't mean they're real, any more so than Xena Warrior Princess is

As for the Pravda Story - I guess you all believed in Bat Boy as well?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join