It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in love with SexySlayer !!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Just wait in about a year you'll be emo and suicidal, and you'll feel incredibly pathetic.

Not because of dating online.

I'm sure you had other more severe circumstances to arrive at the point you describe yourself as being at at one time.

But I've had "feelings" for someone online and dated online and I never was suicidal.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Just wait in about a year you'll be emo and suicidal, and you'll feel incredibly pathetic.

I don't know how that led you down that path but I'm sure it was more than just dating someone online....... I'm not suicidal and I'll never get to that point..... I'm proud of my life and my vessel and I wouldn't wanna end it any time soon

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

It's funny you should say that!!

I've always thought you might be a little unstable.

Welcome to the club!!

MonKey

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Steve-0, I think the reason people are giving you this advice is because they do care, not because they're trying to rain on your parade.

Ever see those shows on the news where they pretend they are a young teen and a guy shows up to the house and it's really not a young girl they went to meet?

Whether you love her or not, she is a minor and you are an adult. If you try to meet her in person before she's of age, you may end up with handcuffs on. I know if some try were trying to profess his love online to my 15 year daughter, I'd want to cut his b*lls off.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I'd like to thank those of you who have tried to talk me out of this and have voiced their concern towards this relationship . This thread has changed from showin' love and support to just doubting the love we have for each other .

I'm not trying to talk you out of anything. Do what you want. I'm just giving you a word of advice, but you'll learn and from the sounds of it, you'll learn the hard way. That's okay. Most of us do.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Nowadays I've completely fazed out even thinking about a relationship, IRL even...now I'm just mentally unstable due to other things.

Me too,Kacen. I'm beginning to think my psychologist was right when she suggested that I was half assed schizoid. I really have no interest in developing a relationship at all .

[edit on 31-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by closettrekkie

Wow ...... I've got nothing to say about that..... I'm goin' to eventually "date" here when she's llegal ... I'm not even saying anything sexual to her and ya folks are coming down on me like I'm some disgusting freak of nature. We have feelings for each other..........

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Steve-o, no, no... Oh, boy... :shk:

You know what. I think I'm going to back out of this. All I am saying is that,Steve, I have already been where you are. I know what the outcome of it was for me, I just hope it's not the same for you. Best of luck,man. I mean that; I wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok, listen people, I know you're worried about me, and that's fine to share your concern. But there has never been a time I've felt uncomfortable with Steve-o's actions. I'm not some stupid little girl being contacted by an online predator who's too afraid to tell her mommy. He's only 18, people. Three years age difference. I know the potential risks of online relationships, and I am prepared to deal with them if they occur. Your concern has been expressed, now will you please stop bashing this guy? Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

To tell ya the truth ... I'm alittle bit hard headed .... but I can't end this relationship ... there's no hard feelings between us bro . There's some people out there who've actually found their true love online and had nothing bad happen to them .... it's a 50/50 possibility that I'm willin' to take ... and I doubt that this relationship is gonna crumble

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Steve, then all I can say is go for it. I mean, if you think it's right, then by all means. The age things isn't that big of an issue for me. I mean, there is only three years difference. When I was nineteen, I dated a fourteen year old girl... :shk: I'm not proud of it, but it happened. My dad was almost eight years older than my mother, but they met after they were both of age, so, it's a little different.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thanks bro ..... there's a ton of guys around my way who have falled in love with someone that's alittle bit younger than 'em . There will be no "touchy touchy" between us 'till the time/age is right .... I'm a wise man....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Age doesn't matter, my grandfather is 11 years older than my grand mother, go for it man. Just respect her, and just be patient till she is of age for anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Now, age - hmmmmm... when he is 30 she is 27, Not bad at all. I am 5 years older than my wife. Eyebrows may be raised because she is a minor - but not for long. I have a daughter and i would have my concerns too, but, i see nothing wrong with dating. Dating doesn't mean doing the deed. It means spending time together, having fun, going to movies, holding hands. I was dating when i was 13 hehehe and she was 15 - YEAHHHHHHHH

Anyways, I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world.

Please know that i do not downplay views offered by others as they are also for good reason based on experiences etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Thanks bro , I knew you'd understand , you're always there for me ..... I'll never forget ya bro .....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Age does matter when one is fifteen and the other is considered an adult. Not that I am ssaying this particular relationship cannot or will not work. But a truth of it is you being 18 are entering a whole new period in your life and whether you want to believe it or not will be going through many signifigant changes. Truthfully at least in the U.S. unless the younger party is 21, the older one will tend to feel hindered by the youngers age, and the younger one will tend to feel left out of the activities of the older one. I really do wish you both the best of luck in this relationship, but the best advice I could possibly give you both is to date people closer to your own age and near where you live. There are reasons our faces are so expressive and a loving touch mean so much.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
OMG. Snakes Slayer is two days younger than me, sorry but it's just strange to think someone my age is going out w/ someone who is going on 19.

[edit on 2/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Always bud. I know you are sensible and i always stand by a friend.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

Thanks again bro
may you and your family have a nice day/night

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

It's only once in a while you laugh out loud while reading stuff off the internet.. This is that once in awhile.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join