It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Travel (Faster than light)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have posted several threads about how to travel through the worlds safely and instantly. Antigravity is always a hot topic when discussing how to travel the universe, but in space we have to ask ourselves how much energy will be needed to propel us hundreds of light years.
Antigravity is a great form of transportation when you reach your destination, but I believe to master how to travel in the universe, there is a two part system.

First, let's put you in your car, turn it on and listen to your radio. As you are hearing the sound waves broadcast, you are not aware of the hundreds, maybe thousands of other sound waves broadcasting until you tune in. Once you tune in, you can enjoy your favorite song. Let's apply this to space travel using galaxies in place of your radio.

Each galaxy omits a frequency, this locks in all matter in a quantum state. Atoms have the ability to be in more the one place at a time, could Atoms be changing their frequencies leaping to other galaxies or universes?

In order to travel from Galaxy 1 to Galaxy 2, we must lock in on the master frequency all matter in the specific galaxy is locked in at. Once we change our Atomic frequency to the source of destination, we will instantly vanish from our galaxy and reappear in the galaxy we plotted. Nature will always try to balance the imbalance. If we are not on the same Atomic frequency as the matter around us, Nature will put us where we belong (Balance).

Atoms that we know of here, vibrates at 10 to the 13th power Hz. What if we are capable of changing this to 10 to the 13.01th power Hz? We will most likely be visible to the eye, but the laws associated with this galaxy (i.e. gravity) will not apply to us. So, in reality we will be in a hyperspace, capable of viewing this galaxy but not interacting with it until we lock in.

Attach is a crude drawing. Galaxy 1 is at a certain atomic tone different from Galaxy 2. Now, the minute we lock in to one of these tones (Atomic Level), all atoms that are entangled with each other will instantly change its quantum state. Once this happen, you as well as anything that changed with you will instantly disappear from our universe and arrive at one of the plotted galaxies.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
A very unique theory. I am joyous to be the first to reply.

Unfortunately.. as a layman.. i can only equivicate your words to science fiction. In other words.. i dont see how what you say could be true, given what i understand. However small that understanding is in referene to what all could be understood.

i could say that i know your wrong.. but i dont. i bearly know what you or I am talking about.

except you say one galaxy's atoms move at a different rate than any other.. I think that is what i cannot accept..

-G

join