It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone ever Visited the 3 Coordinates from the Dulce Book Chap.7?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm sure just about everyone here has read The Dulce Book. If you have then your aware of the coordinates mentioned in Chap. 7 which are the locations of Alien EGM outposts. (most in Nevada) I've been lurking this site for while and I've never seen anyone mention about visiting or planning to visit these sites.

I'm planning a trip in April 08 (I live in SC) to visit 2 of the Nevada sites, so I'm wondering has anyone here ever attempting to visit the coordinates in the Dulce Book. Or have they already been proving to be fakes?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Honestly i dont know what your talking about but it sounds really cool!

What is this Dulce Book? I never heard or read about it. Can you please enlighten me? Sounds intriguing.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

There you go, happy reading. What I'm referring to is the ElectroMagnetic Triangle yellowfruit is talking about. At each point of the triangle is an outpost. He gives the coordinates for the location of each of these outposts.

I'm surprised noone has reponded to this yet. Everyone is looking for an entrance to Dulce or a easy way to sneak into Area 51. But it seems nobodies interested in checking out something thats relatively easy to find and on public (albeit remote) land.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm game to do just about anything, but I'm not too interested in a bullet in the head.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Callicut....are you still coming out in 08?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Do some research on Denver International Airport before you do, that should help you out. Pay special attention to the phrase DZIT DIT GAII meaning "Black Sun" and also pay close attention to "Mt. Blanca" which is located near Alamosa, Colorado. These bases are connected through underground tunnels. Also in that area there is a lot of UFO activity as well as Sand Dunes in the middle of Southern Colorado at the base of the Rockies. A lot of paranormal and strange gravitational activity is abundant in this region.

Good luck! If you find a way in, you probably will not come back alive.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
before anyone goes running off

a quick question :

does this alleged Electro-magnetic Triangles actually have any visible surface structures ????

the dulce book nonsence does not say one way or another

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yea theres supposed to be some kind of aboveground beacon at the tip of each triangle...

ill try to find the exact wording

rezn8

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
hey all,
i'm new to the site...but i have been looking to do a trip just to see whats out there....if the trip is still in April...i'd love to go!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezn8
Callicut....are you still coming out in 08?

Yes the trip is still very much on. I haven't forgotten about you guys.

But in order to take 2 of my friends that I want to come along with me, I had to push it back to July 1st. Thats the date we all agreed upon. Which is a little better because it gives me time to save and plan some more.

Heres a more in depth Thread about the subject in which John Lear had something to say about it.
BLM triangle coordinates

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Let's not forget a LOT of Dulce is part of the John Lear school of no proof of anything existing whatsoever. Most of his nonsense is fabricated on the fly, so don't be surprised when you get there, and guess what, there's nothing there at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
or that "they" have known for a couple of months now that a trip to the area is planned, and they have removed every trace of any important sights
you'll probably see nothing, but i wish you good luck anyway

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is a screen snap of the Dulce coordinates.

Remember you have to change the E's to W's on the coordinates or you'll end up in China

N 37 22 30 - W 117 58 0; N 38 21 0 - W 15 35 0; N 35 39 0 - W 114 51 0;
YUCCA LAKE - N 37 0 30 W 116 7 0

Good Luck... bring lots of sugar!!!

[edit on 10-3-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Let's not forget a LOT of Dulce is part of the John Lear school of no proof of anything existing whatsoever. Most of his nonsense is fabricated on the fly, so don't be surprised when you get there, and guess what, there's nothing there at all.

Its funny you said that because in that link to the thread above, a guy said that John Lear has an amazing memory. When I read that I was thinking, "nah I think he just makes most of it up along the way"

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I must admit, I just started a tread about the dulce base like many others on ATS.. ( my tread is ; www.abovetopsecret.com... )but the dulce story just facinates me to a endless degree... I read the dulce book.. and then I came across this tread.. im DYING to know how the trip went ??? please give all the details, pictures perhaps ??

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

His/her last login was April 1, 2008 exactly one month after his/her supposed trip, with no update to speak of.

-Al

edit on 26-10-2010 by AlBeMet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by calicutt
I'm planning a trip in April 08 (I live in SC) to visit 2 of the Nevada sites, so I'm wondering has anyone here ever attempting to visit the coordinates in the Dulce Book.

April 1, 2008 doesnt sound like a month after to me but just before. Either they were trying to get people to believe they never returned or they may have actually found something and never returned...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is an old thread, but it's been brought back from the dead, so why not ask this question, I'm sure it's been asked before, but, does anyone ever come back with a shred of proof? I don't buy that there are any extensive networks of underground bases, sure the military would be stupid to not have a few underground bases here and there, but I wouldn't buy everything you read hook line and sinker, you realize the writers of these books do zero research when it comes to bringing back hard facts let alone concrete evidence? And don't get me started on the reptilian feeding frenzy bullcrap, there aren't any ETs underground, that's an extension of the hell is in the middle of the earth theory as far as I'm concerned, and it's utter nonsense, unless otherwise proven with hard evidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Solid evidence ???

There are no solid evidence.. only 400 pages of first hand testimonies in the dulce book. So you dont belive in anything in this would.. only if you can fell,taste,smell it ?? then you dont belive in anything in the paranormal field. your not a skeptic your in denial.. safe and sound in a world that is pulled down over your head

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlBeMet

I looked at that acctualy, it seemed rather odd. However something else to look into is that at the time of this there was another member who had been asking the OP if he needed a guide or some such. The other members name was Rezn8. Should be a post or two from him/her on this thread even.

Now if Rezn8 and Callicut went on the trip and meet up, and if it is a case of a dissapearnce, the both members should have a last login day in roughly the same time frame. Rezn8's last login was on the 24th of March, this year.

Not quite the same.

Now, Rezn8 hasn't had many posts, about as many as callicut really. But Rezn8's account has apparently been active a lot sooner.

Aside from less nefarious options, there are three that are rather nefarious.

1) Rezn8 just happens to be a pawn for the Powers that be and is the reason for the dissaprence

2) The account was logged in by the next of kin or a spook after Rezn8 had been taken care of.

3)They never got to meet up, and now Rezn8 just checks back hopefully to see Callicut come back.

But again there are far less sinister options as well. But I'm something of a optimistic pesimist. I always expect the worst, that way I'm usually pleasently suprised.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join