It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dark forces driving Bush's absolute power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The dark forces driving Bush's absolute power

www.timesonline.co.uk

Gordon Brown’s speech last Thursday at Westminster University was striking for a lot of reasons. It has been a while since a Labour prime minister spoke so forcefully about a thing called freedom. Whether out of an attempt to regain the political initiative or because he has seen abuse of executive power up close, Brown homed in on one of the more worrying threats to liberty today: overweening executive power. Blair revelled in this power, as George Bush and Dick Cheney do on a far larger scale.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is there anyone (including the blatant deniers) that doesn't know this already?

The power of ALL of the elites has become FAR too great and it MUST be stopped, one way or the other. We could very well wake up to a totally different country any day if it's allowed to continue. Be it from a so called terrorist attack or the elites declaration of dictatorship and a police state, there is definitely a change on the horizon that spells NOTHING good for the good citizens of our country

What is it going to take to wake some people up? Will one of the elite have to actually come outright and SAY they are in control to wake people up?

I think the thing that saddens me the most is, there are actually Americans that would celebrate the day Bush (or one like him) standing up and openly taking absolute rule over this country. What does that say about us and our country?

Jasn

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This guy is just as much a lacky as any other 'leader'. These people do what they're told by those who own their countries. We Americans owe Trillions of dollars to a banking cartel called the Federal Reserve. Which counterfeited the money and now demands full payment with interest for the counterfeits.

Whoever owns the debt owns the country. Banks will do what no military has been able to. They will call in debts and bankrupt America. It's already begun. They engineered the two party system to keep the Sheeple occupied while they cleaned out the hen house.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HimWhoHathAnEar

Very true. However, all terrorist organizations need a figure head. If the word terrorist fits anywhere, it's with the Fed. Reserve Board Mafia.

Just the thought of those jokers makes me SICK!

Jasn

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The world is in a sad state. Remember the french revolution or 1776? Those were the times. The people overthrowing their corrupt governments.

Im not sure its possible today. They would use the military and police against you. It would be kind of cool to see a million people stand outside the White House though. You better do it now before they create some law making you a terrorist for speaking out.

Actually you may already be. Isnt the new definition everyone who plots against the government? Just like a dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I think it's still very possible.

The numbers and the desire is not the problem. The problem is the secrecy of communication required in order to ensure organization. If we could find a way to band together without the all seeing/all hearing eyes/ears picking it up, we'd be in business. And no, even that "revolution" does not HAVE to be violent unless forced to be.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

The world is in a sad state. Remember the french revolution or 1776? Those were the times. The people overthrowing their corrupt governments.

Stupid people then and I hope smarter now. Many people are killed in wars because the powers that be know how to create chaos. I would be wonderful to see the powers stopped without them profiting from the little people taking up arms against each other and people really seeing the truth.

top topics

join