It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast (Computer Chip)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Have you seen info on an inplantable chip which supposedly is for your child's protection from kidnapping? This chip is what the Bible's book of Revelation describes as the Mark of the Beast.

Do a google search for Mark of the Beast chip and hundreds of sites come up. Here's a couple:

www.bibleprophesy.org...

www.tldm.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
DAMMIT...it's either I don't get that I want (like that GWB voodoo doll) or I get something I don't need, like that 666 tatoo on my forehead! DAMMIT! DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!

actually, I haven't heard of this application for a chip implant. you seem so sure of your assumption. I thought that the chip which replaces credit cards was the "mark of the beast". Does this one do that too?

(so much to keep up with)

BTW, anyone know good ways of tatoo removal? lord satan will be very cross with me if I don't have the correct "mark"

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A similar thing happened to me, Juan... the tattoo artist held the picture upside down, and now I have a big red "999" above my eyebrows...

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ugh, I read about that chip in Scientific American. It's to protect them from kidnapping. However, what happens when they get older...Or if the technology works. Will it become law that your children MUST have this chip inserted into them? Just a matter of time...Pretty soon, Xavier's Crebrus will be a reality. Someone can just sit there and monitor every person's activities in the world.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
news.com.com... - the company that makes them is about 30 minutes from my house, i know 2 people who work there...scary sh*t.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here's a good little article on this topic.

"VeriPay - Your Cash Register on the move...
You can now accept credit card payments from your customers anywhere and anytime. All you need is a standard GSM mobile phone, which becomes an EFTPOS terminal in your pocket. You don't even need to make a phone call - transaction details are simply sent as an SMS text message and confirmed within a few seconds. Ensure the card is good and money is in your bank before you leave the job. No more end-of-day paperwork, visits to the bank or double handling of transactions. "

Article found here >> www.tldm.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think i stated this in another room

the beast being the one world political system, therefore the mark in head or on forehand is either believing in the propoganda and/or carrying it foward. As far as buying and selling, if there is only one government you are buying and selling in it.

the dragon (satan/ancient serpent) gives his authority to the beast. its his tool

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
and it could hold some kind of mini toxin that could be injected in your bloodstream if you become too much of a problem.

top topics

join