It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guitar Hero 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It's out... who's playing online?
All 3 next-gen platforms have online play. Post your screen name and system.

Screen name - platform

m0nket - Xbox 360

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well at the moment, I only have an xbox 360- My gamertag on xbox live is Darkzero63

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
XBOX 360 Gamer tag » chissler

I picked up Guitar Hero 3 today, and have played it for a few hours. I played on the co-op career mode earlier, and then a little later solo. Both set lists are the same, but shuffled differently.

Very impressed with the set lists themselves. The feel of the guitar is excellent, and I'm really satisfied with the third installment.

I haven't been online with this game yet, but I had tried with Guitar Hero II and I couldn't play online. I think the online capabilities were purely for comparing scores. Is that correct? And, can you play against one another online? I believe you have confirmed this in your previous post, but for clarification, I ask again.

If so, feel free to add me as a friend and we'll "duke" it out.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Many people on my friends list are plapying this game over Halo 3...

How much is the game (with controler)?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Guitar Hero 3 lets you actually play online (not just for the scoreboard). You can play co-op and battle modes online. I'll need to brush up on my skills before I jump into the competitive stuff, but I'd like to try out the online co-op.

@ TKainZero, its 100 bucks with the guitar. The guitar that comes with GH3 is wireless and overall better then previous models IMO. It's a very fun game, but even better with a few friends over... it's a great party game.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've tried to play online, but to no avail. I couldn't get into a game, and when I tried to create my own custom match, there was nowhere for me to continue. I selected my character, guitar, and then couldn't go anywhere else.

Just picked up a wireless router, so I'll probably be logged into live a little more.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Jeez is 'Reign in Blood' (mis-labeled in GH3 as 'Raining Blood') the hardest GH song ever, or what!?! SlAyer FTW!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whargoul

It's one of the hardest in the series IMO.
More Slayer please!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
hahah its amazin got 67% on performance mode on expert on through the fire and the flames - Dragonforce =)
well happy
the end part messes me up though, well hard

[edit on 14-12-2007 by XxXzombieXcoreXxX]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
Jeez is 'Reign in Blood' (mis-labeled in GH3 as 'Raining Blood') the hardest GH song ever, or what!?! SlAyer FTW!

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but, "Raining Blood" is the correct title for the song, it came from the album, "Reign In Blood".

I love playing GH3, even my Mum loves it! I'm currently on "tour" 7 on "hard" career mode.

My XB Live GT is XeroXed88. Give us a game and I'll shred your face off.

new topics

top topics

join