It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO talk on fox about ufo attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is the story on the daily mail.

A £1million, two-year official investigation has concluded that the phenomenon is down to visitors from another planet.

source

So they were investigating this for two years!! This is very, very interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

Is this is the story?

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/10/26/waliens126.xml

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The link doesn't take you to the precise page if you just click on it (don't know why).

Please copy & paste the whole of this line

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/10/26/waliens126.xml

into your browser. Then you'll see the page.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Aliens caused Sicily fires, say officials

now that's interesting [...]

nice find!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I tried going to that godlikeproductions link, but I keep getting a message that I've been banned.

I've never even been there before.

Probably because you had a trackback link from this site. GLP admins dont really like to think about ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

That's some interesting stuff. Good Find.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is just a taste of what to come...

In 2012 this kind of phenomena will repeat itself. The only difference it will be on a worldwide scale.

Yes. It's true. 2012 will be the day when we will go back to the medieval ages.
There will not be any kind of electrical communication and we will be forced to use smoke signals and marathon runners as a means of communication. Major military organisations already have telepaths in place as the only means of long range communication.

I know this because that's what my superiors told me. (The gubbermint)

Yes. 2012 will be the day when the earth stood still. The beginning of the end of the beginning of the end.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
There will not be any kind of electrical communication and we will be forced to use smoke signals...

Making a simple radio is not too hard... you can even have it powered by solar cells I guess. So what's making you SO sure that we will not be able to do this in 2012?!

And btw, great news this is! Looks like we may finally be getting somewhere and I only hope that others will release their documents too!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Making a simple radio is not too hard... you can even have it powered by solar cells I guess. So what's making you SO sure that we will not be able to do this in 2012?!

And btw, great news this is! Looks like we may finally be getting somewhere and I only hope that others will release their documents too!

My superiors (the government within the government) told me this. It's true.

It's similar to the effect if we detonate a nucular bomb. Only it's for a long time until we get our acts together. All radio signals wont be able to travel in the atmosphere, troposphere, ionosphere and the schmonosphere.

We will get back to the dark ages when there will be no cars, tvs, and the internet.

We will all be using bicycles, tricycles and the unicycle as a method of transportation.

So to everyone, store up on foods, lock yourself up in a room and stay away from electrical appliances in the year 2012. Not sure about a date though so it would be a good idea to stay away form electrical appliances, mechanized transports with electrical circuits beginning year 2012.

You also have to keep in mind that when disinfo agents do their job they can only tell half truths at the most.

This will be the last post from me. Over and out.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I understand the russians have built their own verstion of a harp facility.
Could be they were just practicing. Getting ready for Bushes faulted missle deployment in europe.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There is a somewhat lengthy discussion of the Sicily fires in Paola Harris's recent book, "Exopolitics: How does one speak to a ball of light?" She definitely comes out in favor of an extraterrestrial explanation of the phenomenon. Harris was living in Italy at the time of the incident and seems to have followed it rather closely.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
this is a really good find

Perhaps this little guy is responsible?
, on a serious note though this is awsome and i will staytuned on this to see what comes of it. Top find

Omega

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow, I remember this story. It was on TV in a documentary like the History Channel or one of those. They showed burnt houses and appliences. They even had spontaneous human combustion stories. All out of this little Italian town. It was a very good docu, but they never figured out what was causing it. Even telephone wire burned up. Pretty much anything that could conduct electricity caught fire. I thought I would never hear about again but there it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Cool stuff

Reminds me of Close Encounters of the Third Kind when the UFO goes over a house and all the electronics start going nuts

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join