It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO talk on fox about ufo attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I heard on another website that there was going to be talks about ufos on fox, and that there was an attack on a little town...the site is GLP

www.telegraph.co.uk...;jsessionid=G5YYOKH3JDCW1QFIQMGCFFWAVCBQUIV0?xml=/news/2007/10/26/waliens126.xml

Anyone have any info

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't see it, where is the exact link? The only thing I see on the page is aliens responsible for blowing up refrigerators?

Can you post a more direct link. All the other articles on the site make my head hurt......

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I dont know if this is what they are talking about:

Link

[edit on 10/26/2007 by KoRupT]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
there was talk about ufos being on fox soon, it was on the website godlikeproducitons.com

www.godlikeproductions.com.../26/07&forum=1

anyone hear anything about it

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
That is so cool a paranormal event that they cant explain, maybe it is time to worry if aliens did do this, simply because if they can effect electrical equipment when they wish then we are in a world of trouble.

Excellent

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I tried going to that godlikeproductions link, but I keep getting a message that I've been banned.

I've never even been there before.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

WATCH THE LOCAL NEWS TONIGHT

Not sure if this is what the OP is referring to but I was just watching CW11(in NYC) and the clip for tonights news at 10 mentioned NASA and some UFO incident 4 years ago.
Then during the show I was watching a graphic came across the bottom of the screen that said " UFO INCIDENT on tonights news at 10" ..I am now intrigued and have it tivo'd.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
dont know what channel to watch on my cable tv now...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
this it?

NASA to Search Files on UFO Incident
ap.google.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousbeliever

sounds like it could be.

thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

WATCH THE LOCAL NEWS TONIGHT

Not sure if this is what the OP is referring to but I was just watching CW11(in NYC) and the clip for tonights news at 10 mentioned NASA and some UFO incident 4 years ago.
Then during the show I was watching a graphic came across the bottom of the screen that said " UFO INCIDENT on tonights news at 10" ..I am now intrigued and have it tivo'd.

That is awsome if you can post it, or find the link to your news station so we can have a look...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I tried going to that godlikeproductions link, but I keep getting a message that I've been banned.

I've never even been there before.

Same thing,
I got a banned message and I have never been there before.

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Then during the show I was watching a graphic came across the bottom of the screen that said " UFO INCIDENT on tonights news at 10"

PLEASE! Upload it and post it here for people that cant see it.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i just went to the channel and the screen was frozen but they were talking about rebuilding something, a building maybe, that they took by storm.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Re: the news segment on CW 11: What a joke it was. Very disappointing. They make this big deal about it and it turns out to be only a 20 sec segment on the incident in Kecksberg PA some 40 years ago involving a crashed ufo. NASA/the government claimed it was a meteorite but residents who witnessed it said that the military hauled away some acorn shaped object that was the size of a vw bus. Now some lady in NY is suing NASA for all the documents re: that incident.

But of course the whole time during the piece the news anchors are laughing and poking fun at the lame graphic they have posted up on the screen.

Here's the story. Not sure how to get the tv segment from the dvr to the computer, but quite honestly it's not worth it.

Sorry for the hype.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the kecksberg incident has to do with the original post, but hopwfully people wont lose interest in this, as it seems like a pretty big deal to me.

Its not every day a major national newspaper here in the UK, has an articile in it basically saying that a village in Italy was attacked by Aliens, so says a leaked report.

Im suprised this hasn't created more of a response!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
for those who can't go to godlikeproduction link here is the content:

PIN THIS: Aliens BLOWING THINGS UP in Sicily, say officials (link) READ THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link to www.telegraph.co.uk

Aliens were responsible for a series of unexplained fires in fridges, TV’s and mobile phones in an Italian village, according to an Italian government report.

Canneto di Caronia, in northern Sicily, drew attention three years ago after residents reported everyday household objects bursting into flames.

TV news footage at the time showed electrical appliances as well as cookers, a pile of wedding presents and furniture smouldering.

Dozens of experts including scientists, electrical engineers and military boffins, arrived in the village 60 miles east of Palermo to investigate the phenomenon.

Arson was quickly ruled out and at one stage an amazed scientist was interviewed after he described how he saw an unplugged electrical cable burst into flames.

Locals were quick to blame supernatural forces and at the time the Vatican’s chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth backed up their fears and said: "I’ve seen things like this before. Demons occupy a house and appear in electrical goods. Let’s not forget that Satan and his followers have immense powers."

Now in an interim leaked report published by several Italian newspapers it has emerged that the Civil Protection Department has concluded the most likely cause was "aliens".

The report was ordered by the Italian government and brought together dozens of experts including a NASA scientist. Their two year investigation has cost an estimated £1 million.

According to the report the fires were "caused by a high power electro magnetic emissions which were not man made and reached a power of between 12 and 15 gigawatts."

The report also detailed a possible UFO landing close to the village, citing "burnt imprints which have not been explained were found in a field."

Francesco Mantegna Venerando, Sicily’s Civil Protection chief who coordinated the report, said: "This is not the final report. We are still working on our conclusions and this has been leaked.

"We are not saying that little green men from Mars started the fires but that unnatural forces capable of creating a large amount of electromagnetic energy were responsible.

"This is just one possibility we are also looking at another one which involves the testing of top secret weapons by an unknown power which are also capable of producing an enormous amount of energy."

But it's happen 3 years ago, i never heard about his story, strange....... anybody here knew about that??????

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Its all part of the plan to continue to ridicule the UFO phenomenon. Come on, this is Fox News. This is what they do. This is their job. They still reach a lot of the people who are still plugged into the Matrix with their propaganda.

If the government is going to make it look like UFO's are dangerous, they will do it in small steps to get people used to the idea of aliens being a possible threat. So right now we have theories about this being caused by aliens... a year from now, you may hear witnesses claiming aliens are doing evil things and so on.

This is done all the time. I dont know if you guys remember how the news about Iran started? First nothing... everybody was against a attack. Now, a year later, people feel its almost impossible to stop anymore. Its a gradual process making the sheep accept something.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ummmm....I see nothing relating to a UFo story on that Telegraph link.
Am I missing it or is it not there?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

The link in the OP's post was to the main Telegraph page which has now updated, The link to the actual story in the Telegraph is in the third post down by KoRupT.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
seems to me a little town in Italy needs to hold some elections... QUICK...

The story reeks (at least to me) of B.s. There are a million different things that can happen on this MAGNETIC planet to cause electromagnetic disturbances. to automatically assume that because ONE NASA scientist was involved and the conclusion was aliens then it must be true, seems to be a leap I am not willing to be the first to make.

Intriguing story. I'd like to see a comparison of Solar Flares to the days these 'fire starter' events occurred. I have a feeling we'll see peak solar flare activity around the same time as the spontaneous combustions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join