It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we going?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's no secret that the world is getting smaller with every passing year. As nations continue to utilize technology and the internet to close gaps between other members of the global community, we'll find it's as easy to do business with someone 10,000 miles away as it is with someone next door. The formation of the European and African Unions are further categorizing governments into larger regions of influence that, unified, pose a much greater influence on the world stage.

America, while at the forefront of technology, trade, economy, etc., seems to be resisting. We want to maintain our individuality in a world where that individuality will ultimately hold us, as a people, back.

What do you think? When will America finally concede to globalization by joining the NAU? When will all nations in a region have their own organizations to represent them on a global scale? The time will come when there are 6-7 regional representatives that make the important decisions.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
From what I know, the U.S. is trying to conquer the world for a one government, one bank, one military sort of thing.

As technology gets faster, there will be positive and negative impacts--maybe more negative impacts in the future, but I don't really know, I'm not a prophet.

It could be related to David Icke's work on Reptilians and their New World Order (NWO) agenda, but that talk is for the 'Skunkworks'.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can see your point, that the US may be trying to encourage the formation of a global governing system in such a fashion that they would be among the leading entities. I think we're struggling against something greater than what our nation can do, however, as this is one situation we may have to CONform to, rather than form.

I don't believe in reptilians or anything like that, i don't think it has to be as far-fetched as those very creative ideas. Throughout history we see amazing things happen, those events brought about by normal people.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
About the Reptilians: I personally don't see any hard or physical evidence to support their existence, on;y some footage and eye-witness testimony.

I don't want you thinking I'm crazy, but I'm just saying it could be a possibility with all the violence going on, and Bush seems almost too dumb, like he's faking or something, but I truly don't know what's going on in the White House and what they are planning to do next.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No, i dont think you're crazy for keeping an open mind. I've just closed the book on the idea, personally.

It isn't hard to imagine a small group of individuals calling the shots for all the world, including the United States. When you control the money, you pretty much have a strong influence over powerful people across the globe.

I think the Bush Administration is a great example of how a nation can get too paranoid. I understand that if Iran had a nuclear weapon, it would not make things easier. I just don't think it's good policy to start talking about war right now.

top topics

join