It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soaring oil prices and Bush's campaign's across the middle east

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So oil prices have now risen above $92 BBC per barrel and the high street price of diesel and petrol will no doubt soon rise along with this, it seem's to me that this is just another part of the Bush plan to line the pocket's of his friend's and cronies, along with shoveling US taxpayer's $$'s into the pocket's of of the director's of companies like Haliburton for the so called "reconstruction" of Iraq he has also just increased the banging of the drum's of war in the direction of Iran which in turn has caused the oil prices to increase, the increase in oil prices also mean's that Bush's friend's and cronies in the oil industry ( both American and middle eastern) will be watching with glee as even more cash roll's into their pocket's not only from the sale of the raw product but from the sale of the refined good's as well.

It seem's it is only time before the troop's are sent into Iran supposedly to stop them going nuclear, although the true reason's are more likely to capture the oil field's and to cause the oil prices to spike even further. So given that Bush's reason's for war seem (at least to me) to be blatently financial just how long will it be before the people rise up against this corupt regime?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
And you have proof for all of this. Do you have a web site that confirms all the pocket lining, or are you just pissed that the oil and gas is more than you can afford.
And when Clinton used Haliburton, I guess he was also lining his friends pockets.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think you have it all backwards. Oil prices are affecting politics, not the other way around. In reality it's not even the price of oil that governments are concerned with. It's the availability of oil that mostly concerns them.

new topics

join