It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT (at least to me) PNG file experts help needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I know that some ATS/BTS/AP members have the ability to use imaging programs

I have seen it.

I beg any and all imaging experts to look at the following and see if they can find what us mere mortals cannot.

It is from the remember the fifth of November contest going on and it could be a bonus to some knowledgeable member to attain access to the NOV 5th Exclusive event in NYC

WE had these 2 PNG files presented:

There are several other images that could hold information but I cannot say that they do.

I just humbly request the member's expertise in helping solve the puzzles and finding the hidden info that may lie within.

If you are interested in solving the complete puzzle and matrix and claim the prize for yourself please visit this thread

The Fifth of November?

Any help is deeply appreciated!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I second that...Jack and I have been working on this awhile with some help here and there...but right now this brick wall is tarting to hurt. :bnghd:
Come on people...ATS is about collaboration right? Denying Ignorance right?
Well right now..we need a collaborative effort to deny our ignorance of the answer to this puzzle...
PLEASE.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Shameless Bump...
:bash::bash::bash:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm certainly no expert, but I fiddled around with it in Photoshop for a while and nothing leaped out at me as easily readable no matter what I did.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Could you post some more information? I don't mind helping, but I do not have the time to read a 74 page thread.

top topics

join