It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

talk about strange weather!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hawai'i recently experienced a TORNADO. that's right, hawai'i had a tornado.....seems awfully strange to me. maybe im wrong but ive never heard these two words in the same sentence without something like '...would never have a...' in between them.

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
strange weather...not really, tornadoes can happen in tropical environments especially within a tropical storm or hurricane.

let's see we had a high of 84 F today
tomorrow's high is expected in the low 60's F

now that's wierd.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
Hawai'i recently experienced a TORNADO. that's right, hawai'i had a tornado.....seems awfully strange to me. maybe im wrong but ive never heard these two words in the same sentence without something like '...would never have a...' in between them.

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

# happens. people said that tornados never hit cities and look what happened. salt lake city got hit by one

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
$hit happens. 5 years ago I was driving home from a Leafs game, and this is no $hit, a blizzard with lightning. I've never seen this before, has anybody else?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i saw lightning during a snow storm once, was right across the lake in Rochester NY, it is really strange to see.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Tornado in paradice, that must blow.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
i saw lightning during a snow storm once, was right across the lake in Rochester NY, it is really strange to see.

I've seen that before, too, about 2 years ago in a blizzard in Toronto. It was a neat sight.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah, there was a tornado here in Salt Lake City about 5 years ago. There haven't been any before and there hasn't been any since. Sometimes weird stuff happens.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's really weird down here in the South. For the past couple years, including right now, the winter's have been cold as a witches tit in a brass bra!

It's freezing outside with ice and snow. I love the snow, just hate driving in it. My truck's a 2-wheel drive and has NO traction! (Next car I get WILL DEFINITELY have front-wheel drive.)

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I still can't get over the fact that yesterday was 84 degrees at this time...and right now it ONLY 63!!!!!!!

ahhhhhh!!!! chilly!!!!!

top topics

join