It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes will fall in 2011 say the star charts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I just pray their will be survivors. All these bombs produced, will they just go unused forever? I SURE HOPE SO. I am freaked out a little by this website because I just saw a film called the Omen and the movie showed Vatican officials predicting the arrival of the Antichrist from a particular alignment in the universal clockwork of planets. I also know several people that claim people are chosen to be actors, singers, successors to high positions, etc. based on their birthdates.

Astrology and Events

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I guess 2011 will be a good time to cut the numbers of the human population.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is the worst scripting of a collection of meaningless, easily refuted garbage I have ever bothered to spend 30 seconds speed reading, which I point out is not a troll under your bridge but a demand that the keyboard this moron types on be crushed for the sake of the world's bleak future.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth a demand that the keyboard this moron types on be crushed for the sake of the world's bleak future.

I trust you are talking about Nikola Stojanovic...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Actually, i am expecting them any moment, so i guess

2011 gives me a little time.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Hey Street nice to see a thread from you, but come on me and you both know that the use of nuclear weapons will be used soon

The use of nuclear weapons not being used forever has about as much chance of me becoming president.

In my opinion the sooner the better i say, once the world is rid of humans only then will there be heaven on Earth, and we will all exist in the spirit world which is where we belong.

We are not meant to be imprisoned in our human shell, we are limited because of this and we will never be happy and peaceful unless we all exist in the spirit world, humans by nature will always fight for power and domination even if its over our own kind.

Theres no escaping this nuclear war coming up, its not a matter of "IF" it is a matter of "WHEN".

That is all.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hey Mark ! Where you been pal? Thanks for writing.'

I don't know, I am not that gloomy about our existence in these shells. I think there is too much beauty around me. We just can't enjoy it right now.

But the nukes will fall. 100%. Maybe the man in the post above doesn't want to hear such gloom and wanted to destroy my keyboard. I do think this is inevitable. Why else would Tom Cruise build that bunker of his? Crazy or not, he's doing the right thing! This is an alien war after all.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Tom Beardon says you can't just drop Nukes "Willy Nilly" and that for them to go off properly you need an Alignment of the sun through the target zone to the core of Earth to ensure enough electrical energy is pumped into the reaction to maintain it.

That aside have you ever wondered why the only country to use them is still tying to claim exlusively that it owns the technology ? could it be that all these threats to remove nuclear wepaons refining is due to some enforcement of a Patent ?

Mark the world doesn't need anymore people like you who are extremely Nihlistic almost wanting to see WW3 and its after effects. I would suggest that you go and watch the tv mini series "The Day After" if you need reminding what the world would look like after a Nuclear Holocaust mate.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Astrology is for the most part a joke, and that was proven when Pluto was demoted as a planet.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Are you serious? I want to see it happen? Your so wrong pal.

You see, I just know it's coming. I've been dreaming it since I was very young and didn't know what a nuke was.

I know the human race as a whole will not be terminated. There will be survivors. I wish that the ones with the knowledge before hand find refuge and the means to survive. Foreseeing it and expecting it can lead to one's survival. I am currently looking for safe spots on the planet. I have some time.

Vipassana, Astronomy is not Astrology.

Pluto is a planet, our moon is a planet. Who cares about nonsensical propaganda.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

By that logic then we should be paying attention to the moons of Saturn and Jupiter and every planet as well. Also we should be examining large asteroids and NGC-13. The only reason they aren't included in astrology is because they aren't listed as planets.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Vipassana]

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Mars provokes aggression, rage and anger in people making them prone to attacking others, getting into fights and produce and use weapons. Hence, Mars, the ruler of Aries, symbolizes war and warfare.

Mars is closest this December, so if you follow these charts then you should be scared now and not 2011. If we make it through this year without a war, then nukes will not be used in the coming years unless bigger tension build between USA and Russia.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I sure hope so. I admit, I get really negative sometimes. I think it's because I've been watching BBC and CNN all day. It's bad for you man.

I personally think the world is actually trying to make better use of it's 6.6 billion. I was researching the Georgian Tables today. Boggling. Research them and see something about population control.

What I mean by better usage of civilization is to make everyone a stock. A corporate stock. The more the better. But what if people are easier to control if they are less? I hope not the latter.

[edit on 10/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Mark the world doesn't need anymore people like you who are extremely Nihlistic almost wanting to see WW3 and its after effects.

Agreed. The doomsday people or Armegeddon peddlers or 2012'ers etc...whatever you want to call them. They are living for the end. If the end is truly coming in this lifetime and maybe it is or it isn't, then go out and live your life and enjoy it to the fullest. You could get hit by a car or get in a car wreck, etc. before we blow ourselves up anyway. So enjoy your life.

It's like the gamblers that actually want to lose everything they have.......they thrive on creating their own misery and doom!! It excites them....

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Two for the Money was a great film.

There's a flipside to that coin. I think one would perceive doomsdayers that way, but these people might also have fear in them, and sometimes speak about it so much to see if they get assurances from others, or hopefully just Hope!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow....you knew where I got the gambling thing. Correct....just saw that movie recently. I guess some people have serious anxiety about the end of the world....but we are all going to die some day. It could be tomorrow. Why dwell on the end?

I have no fear of death however it chooses to come....There are 6 point whatever billion people on the planet and I can't control them. I would be a fool to think I could. I try to have the best life I can and try to help my family have the best life they can......there isn't much else I can do. I can't keep Iran from developing a nuclear bomb. I can't keep other countries from doing the same. I can't keep terrorists from doing something worse than 9/11.....

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

That would be Astronomy. And is it possible for you to research Astrology to prove it incorrect?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You're right, can't do a damn thing. Except help people mature spiritually so they won't sell their souls for a buck. One unit can make a difference, if he sets off a chain reaction. Just like fusion.

I just think that if the bombs ever fall, the reasons for the nukes falling would be a spiritual one, not political reason. I do believe in Noah and the ark, and the Lord in the bible was the serpent king. Possibly a Draconan. It was the serpent kings who flooded humanity away, so I believe this mess of a planet is not humanity's fault. We have been taken away from our nature.

I read your threads EB, you know theres other civilizations out there.

One thing that thows people off is the funny comic book aliens created by media . Humanoids are humans, we are all humans, but the fact is that there have been 22 different races that originally colonized this planet of the apes; which was originally called Gaia. not Earth. I can think of 9 different races right now colonizing our planet. Greys and Reptillians are very human looking, and also share Ape DNA.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Some people here fly well off the handle, with a bit more thoughts on the subject you can safely say that the powers that be, will not destroy their own enviroment, it hasnt happend up to know and it wont happen in the seeable future, hysterical thinking gets you no where.

If there is one thing those "powers that be" want, it's to control and shape humankind.... even by depleting "safely" overpopulation.. I should be more "scared" of that fact then being scared about what the stars may say, or not say.

Doomsday will not come as a bang.... it will be very quiet and infect your body unseen.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

IMO the religions of this planet are the anti-christ, constantly steering us away from the truth and lying to us.
The religions of this planet though are trying to say the arrival of PlanetX/Nibiru will bring the anti-christ.
But if we go and look at ancient Sumerian culture we find that PlanetX/Nibiru is actually the home of our creaters, the Annunhaki.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join