It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cystic Fibrosis Natural Treatments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have CF and I've been researching some things online that have to do with herbal treatments. I came across a certain siberian root tablet that is supposed to help clear the bacteria naturally. You can get it at GNC, it's Ginseng. I've also heard about another herbal treatment that has something to do with spicy foods. It's found in alot of Indian food. It's called curcumin.

Does anyone on here know anything about these two? Can they be harmful, and can they be taken together. Also, anything that you have heard of to help treat CF (other than prescription drugs) would help me as well.

I've been taking cipro 750's twice a day for 2 weeks straight as a regular treatment for lung infections. I'm trying to avoid taking it as much as it damages the liver and makes me feel like crap.

Since this is a decent site and everyone seems interested in helping others, i thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hi
I am from India and radiional south Indian cuisine uses a lot of TURMERIC which contains cucurmin and which is beneficial in preventing stomach cancers and so on. ALso yes it plays a major role in treating CF

here's a link
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

the turmeric is a yellow powder spoice which you can mix with rice while cooking and use it

Cheers and my prayers for your speedy recovery

new topics

join