It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategic Communicatiosn Laboratories - Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The White House is funding a propaganda machine to influence public opinion on Iraq, the proposed war on Iran and 9/11. They are farming the work out to private entities whose job is basically to blog and frequent news cites and forum boards to post the Governments side of things. Millions, if not billions of dollars in contracts are involved in this operation. The main source of this material is this company:

www.scl.cc...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think this is fascinating and sadly not surprising. I am, however, once again, surprised that more ATS members don't have a comment or opinion about this.

Member Redge777 contibuted this info to this thread here:

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I guess post-Katrina and the Iraq War debacle, a higher echelon of marketing and P.R. is to be expected. Particularly since we are now into our fourth or fifth generation post-televison and the contrived imagery that accompanies all forms of mass-media.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by god_of_wine
The White House is funding a propaganda machine to influence public opinion on Iraq, the proposed war on Iran and 9/11. They are farming the work out to private entities whose job is basically to blog and frequent news cites and forum boards to post the Governments side of things. Millions, if not billions of dollars in contracts are involved in this operation. The main source of this material is this company:

The thing is..most of the people i speak to about the Iraq war are very much against it, this war is only going to get more unpopular my point being that if the US government are funding this it is a stupendous waste of money as it is obviously not working.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wait until the draft and a war tax. You think it's unpopular now wait 2 more years. W keeps going to Congress like it's his personal war piggy bank. It is approaching one 'Trillion' dollars. Madness!

new topics

top topics

join