It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? Repugnants breaking the law? Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Once again, another prominent repugnant violates the law flagrantly for his own benefit. Can't you all see that this criminality is just part of being repugnant. You must commit crime if yuo want to stay a repugnant. Its true. It escapes NO ONE...

Governor broke campaign law, judge rules
By Barry Witt
Mercury News

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger broke state law last year when he used a loophole to loan his campaign committee $4 million, a move that prevented voters from knowing before Election Day who would end up paying the governor's campaign bills, a judge ruled late Monday.

Schwarzenegger will probably face no fines as a result of the ruling, but he will be blocked from paying himself back with the more than $3.4 million he has raised since his election and will have to convert the loans into a personal contribution to his campaign.

The millionaire former movie star contributed an additional $4.85 million in cash to his campaign before the Oct. 7 recall election.

Sacramento County Superior Court Judge Loren E. McMaster said Schwarzenegger's use of a loophole to avoid a $100,000 cap that voters imposed in 2000 on candidate loans ``flies in the face of the express purpose of the law.'' He said Schwarzenegger's approach would allow rich candidates to ``evade both the $100,000 loan limitation and the requirement of pre-election disclosure of contributions, while those limitations would apply to candidates of more modest means.''

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Once again, another prominent repugnant violates the law flagrantly for his own benefit. Can't you all see that this criminality is just part of being repugnant. You must commit crime if yuo want to stay a repugnant. Its true. It escapes NO ONE...

So, since I'm a 'repugnant'(in your terms), what crime do you suggest I commit first? Fraud, theft, embezzelment, murder, rape? Any other ideas? It's inescapable, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Its up to you. You are the one delving in evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I just wanted an opinion. What would you do if you were evil? Theft sounds like the easiest, what do you think? I've always been partial to homicide though. This may take a while.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Lol Never would have guessed Colonel posted this!

I guess that I'm not doing the full court republican press...I'm not violating any laws currently...Does that make me a moderate?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nope, you have to plan to commit a crime. It's inescapable. How does grand theft auto sound? I'd love a ferrari.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe if I give my stolen goods to charity....Oh, wait, but then I wouldn't be evil...Man, it's so hard to believe policies are right AND be an evil crook...I'm just failing so bad...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It's OK. I'm sure Colonel can help you, he's an expert on repugnant evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Can I get off the median and join the Republicans too. I would love to have a ferrari too.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Me too, me too!

God if I see another of these moronic, ignorant threads I am going to kill myself twice! :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Me too, me too!

God if I see another of these moronic, ignorant threads I am going to kill myself twice! :bnghd:

Don't do that, you'll only live until Colonel is back online

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Look you people. Youneed to understand something! This is not a joke. Your vile representatives are constantly breaking the law because of an ethical flaw in their character which resonates across the poltical spectrum! Is this who you want representing you?!?! Is this who you want to call "leader?!?" If so, then you are just like them!

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
FYI Republicans aren't the only politicians who commit crimes. Many dems do, too.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The problem is not that they are democrats or republicans or independents; it is that they are politicians.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
FYI Republicans aren't the only politicians who commit crimes. Many dems do, too.

This is the knee-jerk answer of the repugnant yet, of late, there is NO EVIDENCE of any criminal activity amongst democrats. However, practically everyday, I can find some repugnant crime form bribery and vioation of campaign finance laws to murder, rape, and pedophillia.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by junglejake

This is the knee-jerk answer of the repugnant yet, of late, there is NO EVIDENCE of any criminal activity amongst democrats. However, practically everyday, I can find some repugnant crime form bribery and vioation of campaign finance laws to murder, rape, and pedophillia.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Look you people. Youneed to understand something! This is not a joke. Your vile representatives are constantly breaking the law because of an ethical flaw in their character which resonates across the poltical spectrum! Is this who you want representing you?!?! Is this who you want to call "leader?!?" If so, then you are just like them!

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Colonel]

No it is not who I want to call "leader". But republicans, democrats, whoever is IN POWER will most likely become corrupt at one point. Maybe the democrats have just been better at covering it up.

top topics

join