It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Routine Use Of Weather Modification Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

U.S. Government Routine Weather Modification Experiments

www.globalresearch.ca

In fact, a bill (S517) was sponsored in 2005 by Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson, a Republican, "to establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes." This bill did not become law.

HAARP fires massive amounts of energy into the ionosphere, heating and distorting a section up to 30 miles in diameter. There are various strange and frightening claims made about the project.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sickening how this thing is used, obviously, without our approval. Whatever is happening to the Preamble of the Constitution, sucks -

"We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Remember the "we" in this while special-interest Congress does nothing to get US out of half a TRILLION war to date and help the 9$ TRILLION debt incurred.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here's a "claim" about this project:

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

-Former Defense Secretary William Cohen
Sam Nunn Policy Forum
April 28, 1997
University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Its difficult to discuss this on ATS because of all the people who dont even acknowledge that this technology exists, and I dont really want to debate weather or not it exists - rather what they can do with it.

Australia to build HAARP facility

(noticed you posted there just now so I guess you found it)

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The claims that this theoretically could cause an earthquake made me think back to the 2003 earthquake in Iran. I remember at the time thinking that it was pretty convenient that a devestating earthquake would hit one of the "Axis of evil" killing 20,000 people.

news.bbc.co.uk...

It is also a strange "coincidence" that it happened on Dec 26th. The same day, one year later another huge quake killed 250,000 people.

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably just a coincidence, but hey... this is a conspiracy site, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
F no Karl -- I doubt they "just happened" -- There are some strange faults throughout the mid east should you look at a fault map, the entire area seems circled in a fault. Why no Israel quake? I hear you when that happened, I thought HAARP as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Largest quake to hit Taiwan in over 100 years, on Dec 26th... 2006. It damaged communication lines under water and disrupted communications across Asia.

Crazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You know how many bills/sessions have probably passed through the halls of the House and Congress to end this HAARP nightmare? I don't and would like to, there's seems like no way they'll ever shut that thing down unless A LOT of people get educated quickly.

Still been reading this book, Trance: Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien about MK Ultra mind/sex control slaves, she was one of them. It's nuts to realize a lot of the trauma inflicted on these people, (torture, rape, experiments) takes place in NASA (!) facilities.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Weather modification = cloud seeding. We all know it happens - usually carried out by private firms to reduce hail risk or increase the chances of rainfall. The US military tries it in Vietnam, didn't get very good results, and were subsequently banned from doing so again.

HAARP is used to study the ionosphere - which has no direct effect on the weather in the lower troposphere (although a prolonged heating of the ionosphere may, according to some, result in increased cyclonic activity at mid/high latitudes over the following weeks - so I guess in (alternative) theory HAARP could be used to reduce the possiblity of a White Christmas in Britain ..... Hmmm, pesky yanks
)

top topics

join