It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Disasters Coming Soon -- CFR Threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just found THIS article from a member of the Council of Foreign Relations. What they could know about U.S. disasters seems besides the point; the thing to remember is they could push the HAARP button at any time for most of these.

1. Delta Deluge | California
2. Dam Collapse | Kentucky
3. Fuel Drought | California
4. Gotham Superstorm | New York
5. Toxic Shock | Pennsylvania

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
From the article: "a national security expert and senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations—called on Congress to stop turning an “irrational and reckless” blind eye to our crumbling public foundations. "

I find it funny that this article comes out just one day after NASA publicly decided to withold survey data on airtraffic SAFETY, to avoid hurting the industry.

It is just plain crazy how much money we are willing to throw at the destruction of the middle east, yet we won't put a nickle back in to our own infrastructure. Oh, I forgot Bush also asked for $550,000,000 to give to Mexico to help them fight their war on drugs. Am I the only one that thinks that money could be better spent here? Well, at least we the people know where we stand.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is the reason it's "we the slaves" today.... Nazis in charge of politics w/ such a disguise that millions of moron Amerikans believe him! Approval ratings? They've admitted to not caring about them. HALF a TRILLION $$$ spent in Iraq to date.

Then I gotta here it from *them* again about what's wrong w/ the infrastructure? Yeah, we know.

And what do "we" do about it? Nothing. This is how "they" got us cornered. Simple as this: pronouns. I, me, mine -- individualistic cultural collapse.

They got YOU into "iphones" and "ipods" and "my documents" and "myspace" and "my computer" -- everywhere you look, it's greedy-minded people who've welcomed in the new terror class and given up their rights to say no to the gov't.

Instead, uh, reality tv? Millions of people watch it!

HAARP
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

-Former Defense Secretary William Cohen
Sam Nunn Policy Forum
April 28, 1997
University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia

[edit on 24-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, look at #5 on that list....the "Toxic Shock | Pennsylvania" one.

Now, heres something I heard on the radio this morning:

LINK

Cancer cluster report to be released
- The Associated Press

HAZLETON, Pa. — The federal government is releasing the findings of its study into a possible cancer cluster in northeastern Pennsylvania.

A rare blood cancer has sickened dozens of people near the site of a former toxic waste dump in Schuylkill County.

The U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry plans to report on its findings Wednesday night at a community meeting in Hazleton.

new topics

top topics

join