It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

population controll?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
is this a form of population controll?

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hmmm interesting way to look at it.

But I don't think it is population control, it is normal for animals to have diseases.

Perhaps if we all became vegetarians, we wouldn't have to worry about contracting stuff from them...but that is not a likely scenario, so we just have to alter our diets until whatever the disease is passes.

come on, how hard would it be to avoid eating beef if you knew cow meat would kill you?

I don't think it would be hard for too many people to give it up, if that is the case.

[Edited on 1-27-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why is this thread in the Aliens & UFOs section? Are you attempting to relate this disease to the theory of population control from some of the newer documents that were released from the MJ-12 group?

There are other more subtle ways to do population control anyway, not having to even kill anybody off. Flouridated water (flouride is a poison), water with birth control hormones (hormones can't be filtered out), food with pesticides, beef with steroid or other injections, chemtrails, mass media that keeps people glued to tvs. You really do not need to overtly kill people off as human libido is being drained to lower levels simply by having so many chemicals and distractions added to our lives.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Heelstone makes a good point, our water suppliers now have to put flouride in our water if the local council requests it, and we can't do jack about it
, if it continues, we may well end up with the kind of stuff in our water that made three villages sterile in (I think) hampshire.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
flouride is the least of our worries, i believe all water is polluted with something or another. actually now that i think about it, everything is polluted

new topics

top topics

join