It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian News - Mitt Romney vs Rudy Giuliani

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Check out Romney about 12 and 32 seconds into the clip. His face does the scaly thing and nothing, no jacket, no background changes or "compresses" or any of the wanna-be film school 101 words used in these clips. 2:07 Romney starts shifting out again. . ..

(btw - Rudy bragging about beating Clinton, Billy, in court is kinda hilarious)

youtube.com...

. . . . I know it's tough, but to try and elaborate on this topic, doesn't it seem like the reptilians skin is totally fake? With the exception of a couple of the well-known shifters, I've noticed a botox look among the new terror class. . . .

edit: hmm, speaking of, checka Lizzy Cheney around the 2:20/5 mark, things get scaly. Pause the video there, no other background/foreground mishaps.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That one looks good because it almost looks like his skin is stretching and becoming constricted.. it is really only for a fraction of a second though... and if it ONLY happens when you post it on youtube, then i guess we once again will never get to the bottom of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I just don't want to download it on this dial-up. I'm just not believing in the whole reptilian thing. Maybe if I educate myself more about it by reading your previous posts but, then again, my time is valuable.SOrry, so I will wait for some more convincing evidence to arise.
If you are frightened of them it may help to be somewhere cold as all the terrestrial reptiles are very weak at temperatures below 50 F.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
(edit: the whole screen goes into pixelation on this other clip I had posted, just asking to be railed on it, but still believe they're there, maybe can manipulate vid link live, seen them live/tv -- know exist. Don't ask, it was a debate of nobodies and one of them was looking weird, moved where I was standing, he was scratching his face and grabbing collar, skin went back normal then)

[edit on 22-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
at 1:46 the little kid shape-shifts.. this is amazing, i think everyone is a reptile /sarcasm

top topics

join