It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I know weapons expert Dr David Kelly was murdered, by the MP who spent a year investigating his

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Why I know weapons expert Dr David Kelly was murdered, by the MP who spent a year investigating his death

www.dailymail.co.uk

My investigations have since convinced me that it is nigh- on clinically impossible for Dr Kelly to have died by his own hand and that both his personality and the other circumstantial evidence strongly militate against suicide.

Given that his death was clearly not an accident, that leaves only one alternative - that he must have been murdered.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-10-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Remeber dr.Kelly?
it has become painfully obvious that the man has been murdered. The big question now is by who? As a weapon inspector, this man sure had some powerfull enemies... the russians, the south-africans, the mossad, brittish intelligence, downing street?? The author goes deeper into the possibilty that the iraqis were behind it, Kelly was on their hitlist of the saddam loyalists. But at the same time also on the list of the iraqi dissidents who wanted to overthrow saddam. Kelly did debunk all their disinfo about the alleged WMD, so...

The fact that independent investigators into kelly' death were seriously hindered by brittish intelligence (threatening, breaking and entry to steal laptops with info etc) did raise some eyebrows for me...

my 2cnts, i guess we'll never know for sure
peace

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

it has become painfully obvious that the man has been murdered

Really?

I haven't seen the evidence. Don't claim facts that you cannot prove.

Plus, it's from the Daily Mail...they HATE the British government with a passion.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

if recommend everyone to read the article, all medical evidence seems to contradict suicide claims and there is a lot of inconsistencies in the official story pointed out here.

Also note that the author things it's rather unlikely that elements of the british governement were behind the murder. Oddly enough, he things it's more likely that iraqi elements were behind it.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
anyone has any thoughts on the rather bizarre theory that iraqi elements (pro saddam as well as the saddam oppositition) were behind the assasination of dr.kelly? People from kelly's entourage seemed to suggest this might be the most likely answer to this mistery. The author suggests that british intelligence was aware of the plans but was unable to stop it, hence the suicide agle - even though it contradicts pathological and toxicologic evidence.

peace

new topics

top topics

join