It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having To Keep Logging In?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Forgive me if the answer to this has already been posted elsewhere on this fine forum, but I seem to be running into a problem- if I click on certain links at the top I get logged out and if I go back to the main forum topics on the board I am logged in again...

Is anyone else noticing this or is it just me?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You're not the only one. I had to log in several times yesterday and today and we all know there's nothing wrong with MY COOKIES

Must be a glitch or some alien messing with us......

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Good to know... I thought it might have been because I recently reinstalled my PC or something. Perhaps this is something the mods or admins can look into unless it is WAD...(Working As Designed)

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've only noticed the login anomaly on the "home" page just now.

I clicked to the "board" page and I was still logged in so maybe it's only a glitch on the "home" page.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dznetworks
... if I click on certain links at the top I get logged out and if I go back to the main forum topics on the board I am logged in again...

Keep in mind, if you click a link to AbovePolitics or BTS ( from ATS),

you have to log in to those sister sites, individually.

Same user name and password from ATS will work.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have to log into ATS every time I come here. It only started happening recently.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Same issue here. I usually just close my browser window, and unless there's been a server reset or similar, I stay logged on. But today I've come back a couple of times, and had to log-in each time. Isn't a huge problem (and probably better security!) but I'm lazy by nature...

Edit - Actually it's worse than that, it happens if I go to another web page as well, and then come back to ATS (without closing the browser). A conspiracy to keep people on ATS? Will they stop at nothing?

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Willard856]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yea it keeps happening to me too.I glad to hear its not just me

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh it used to happen to me until I went in and changed a setting.

I dont know where I went in the settings but it was something to do with automatically update page and I also clicked on save passwords. After I did that I didn't have any other problems.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
you also have to log in again every time that Firefox updates itself, which seems to be quite frequent.

Nothing ATS can do about that though.

new topics

top topics

join