It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drivers Missing From I-5 Truck Crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavilyArmed

I would agree with you. I was just stating a different possible idea, one that i dont necessarily agree with.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xlc sil3nce

Maybe some of the trucks were hauling brand new trucks piggy-back. 4 trucks hauling 2 new and 1 truck hauling 1 new. That would explain why there are more trucks than drivers.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Option #5

They were remote controlled trucks and the signal was lost in the tunnel... ergo no drivers missing at all

HEY!!!
You stole my option!!

I am getting fuzzy brained.. Were MOST, and not ALL the drivers IDed? If it was MOST, then where are the ones that weren't?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavilyArmed
reply to post by xlc sil3nce

Well being on a government watch list seems to put even more spin on this. But why report them missing, rather than say they were accounted for and being interviewed about what happened. Although that would explain why there are no updates on this story. Lets keep the sheep calm, no need for a stampede.

A reason could be that by saying they are missing, nobody would assume they are in custody. That means the govt could interrogate by whatever means they see necessary..ie: torture

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shots

I thank you for finding this story. Although I'm still not convinced that all is set right, and CHP obviously ain't talking.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i have not heard about this incident- i live in pa. but i was a lt in the fd for years and no way a traffic accident fire will burn for days. even most ocean oil tanker fires don't. you use an absorbent collar to surround the fuel and use foam to smother it. if it lasted that long was a rare instance or stupidity that alowed it- my 2cents

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join