It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drivers Missing From I-5 Truck Crash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
have you tried contacting the press to find out why they never followed the story up?

you could even try contacting the named policeman and see if he will confirm the drivers are missing or give an update the story.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Remember this:
March 30 St. Petersburg Fl
April 27 Houston Tx
April 29 San Francisco Ca
October 7 Tacoma Wa
Strange how these events are not getting the media coverage. Who can forget about the bridge in Minneapolis.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
to paraphrase Darth Vader, "I find your lack of remains....disturbing". I'm not sure it's a conspiracy event, but it is disturbing. As other folks have pointed out, there are a lot of reasons why someone might simply walk (run, or crawl) away from such an accident There's also the possibility that the fire in the tunnel was hot enough to burn a body down to the point where it hasn't been identified (and might never be)...which could lead to the coroner's office reporting that "We can't confirm that Joe Smith was there"...which would show up in a headline as "Joe Smith Missing after accident". Sloppy reporting is more or less a matter of course, these days, thanks to the ultra-fast 'news cycle'...there simply isn't time for due diligence.

As for why this story (and others) fade from the front page so fast...no real conspiracy here, either. There's always some new and spectacular event waiting to grab a front page...and another behind that...and another behind that. By the time we get from Monday to Friday, Monday's "World Shattering Disaster" has been replaced with Tuesday's "Cosmos-Cracking Catastrophe", Wednesday's "Reality-Rending Ruination", and Thursday's "Continuum-Crushing Conflagration."...then the Jewish-controlled media take Friday off for the Sabbath!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This smells like the typical post extremely suspicious incident cover up.

It could be terrorism related. They will never admit it because it would mean that all their "Homeland Security" measures are a total failure. Do you guys really think that Bush or Chertoff would go on TV and admit that another attack has occurred?

Look at all these "explosions" (read: bombings) at oil refineries in the Port Arthur, TX area? Do you really think that several explosions at different refineries in a short time is just a coincidence? Is Arabic looking men driving up to a security post at an oil refinery and shooting at the security guards when they try to question the men a coincidence? What about all these explosions at chemical plants and on trains and trucks carrying chemicals?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have a friend that works for the CHP and the last time I heard from him, that part of I-5 was in his patrol area. I will try to contact him and see if I can find out any info.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

As other folks have pointed out, there are a lot of reasons why someone might simply walk (run, or crawl) away from such an accident

One or two people possibly, but 8 or 9 people? CA inspection and Weigh Stations will do inspections on a whim. Truck, log book, and license, randomly.

To have 8 or 9 trucks driven by illegal aliens on the same stretch of interstate at roughly the the same time seems highly unlikely.

Granted not all inspections stations located in the interior part of the state are always open like the ones on the borders, but still somewhere those trucks drove by or through an inspection station. All stations have cameras prior to inspection station exit, taking pics of truck and driver.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by HeavilyArmed]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavilyArmed
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

California authorities are trying to determine the whereabouts of at least 9 drivers involved in the deadly I-5 tunnel crash.

Ten people injured in the crash were taken to area hospitals, another 10 escaped the flames uninjured, three others, including a 6 year old were killed in the crash. That totals 23 people, but the CHP says 31 vehicles were involved in the crash which leaves at least 9 drivers unaccounted for at this time.[edit on 21-10-2007 by HeavilyArmed]

hmm, one category is missing, how about the ones that were slighly injured and released on the scene, the ones that were not taken to the hospital?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The latest follow up story I ould find stated they have now identified all most of the truckers.

CHP officials, meanwhile, sought to clarify the status of a number of truck drivers involved in the wreck whom officials had earlier suggested were missing.

Garrett, the CHP spokesman, said investigators have contacted

"most, if not all" of the drivers.

But they have yet to match some of the drivers to trucks that were badly burned in the crash.

LATimes.com

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavilyArmed

definetly ------you should be flogged-----ha ha!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

if i were a terrorist hell bent on mayhem and destruction the last thing i'd do would be to advertise on the sides of my truck for its last "company"run what the cargo was-----like caution nuke in trailer keep back 500 miles?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

wouldnt someone miss them?------depends what kind of family they were a part of--------if i showed up missing my wife -------i hope?------would miss me-----i'd miss her anyway---------right now no one else in my extended family knows if i'm alive or not----havent seen most for 5o years anyway nor care to after some of the unpleasantries we went thru----and i have 2 kids that have grown up and thankfully left us----got tired of the cops and neighbours at our doors complaining about them----like we told the cops 2 times that had our son in their lock ups----keep him--he wont listen to us we cant help you.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I have spoken to several people about this incident, mostly truckers, and have come up with only three possible answers.

1. The drivers were either illegal immigrants, or drivers in the new Mexican Trucking Pilot Program. If it were to be true that the drivers were illegal or part of the Pilot Program and made a run for the border then we will never hear it from the media.

2. Possible terrorist attack. Pretty lame attack with low casualties, 10 injured and only 3 fatalities, and no serious loss of infrastructure. Only a lot of traffic delays. Nothing new in Southern California.

3. Abducted by aliens. Not likely since I've never heard of spaceships saving people from traffic accidents, not to mention no reports of a spaceship around the accident site.

Possibility 4. The drivers were raptured into heaven.

Unfortunately, this leaves more than 15 million assorted Evangelicals in the U.S. sorely disappointed that their Lord and Savior didn't come get them before Tribulation.

Oh well....

[edit on 10/22/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No the drivers left and went on to start the fires that are ravaging Cali now......probably not!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavilyArmed

1. The drivers were either illegal immigrants, or drivers in the new Mexican Trucking Pilot Program. If it were to be true that the drivers were illegal or part of the Pilot Program and made a run for the border then we will never hear it from the media.

2. Possible terrorist attack. Pretty lame attack with low casualties, 10 injured and only 3 fatalities, and no serious loss of infrastructure. Only a lot of traffic delays. Nothing new in Southern California.

What if you combine 1 and 2, but more of 2, and it is a Terrorist Attack to attack the Mexican Trucking Pilot Program. Either by fanatical 'Minutemen' or some other group that doesn't want it to happen. There are 'La Raza' type groups that see the NAU type moves as 'American Imperialism, and are just as against it as anyone. The idea that it was an attack on the Pilot Program is 'most feasable' in my mind...

I agree that it was a horrific accident, that got a lot of media play at first, but then nothing. Like no mention as to when the highway reopened or anything, and I live in California.

I am not sure what, but there is something missing from the story...
DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

The first link is six days old and the rest are seven days old. The drivers have probably contacted them since that time. They most likely went home and it took a while for the police to hook up with them. I doubt they stood around for two days waiting for someone to talk to them.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shots

Good find. That is what I expected. No NWO plot here

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I just finished watching 5 video reports of the accident and not one mentions anyone missing.

It was a horrible accident, the remains of the trucks are that of twisted steel.

cnn.com videos report 5 in all

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taeas Stirling I would be surprised if they didnt find some puddled aluminum alloy

She didn't ask about 'puddled aluminum' or plastic... she asked about 'molten steel'

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye
Strange how these events are not getting the media coverage. Who can forget about the bridge in Minneapolis.

The sheep have very short term memories... they remember events MAYBE until the next one comes along... I doubt it goes beyond a year in 90% of people (unless they are directly effected of course)

The news media only cares so long as its sensational...

It is only places like ATS where you find a few people who remember and CARE to know the answers..

And even then all we do is discuss it...

WTC is no closer to being resolved even with a court case pending...

The Bridge mentioned... have the contractors been hauled to court?

Anyone found Steve Fossett yet? Anyone remember he went missing and plane and all vanished?

Hmmmmm Repeat after me..

MMMAAAAHHHHHHHH

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
if i were a terrorist hell bent on mayhem and destruction the last thing i'd do would be to advertise on the sides of my truck for its last "company"run what the cargo was-----like caution nuke in trailer keep back 500 miles?

Hmmmm so are you? Your last few posts look 'suspicious'

I see government mind control at work here.... first thing many think of is "Oh it must be another 'terrorist attack'....

Well I guess we need to keep those war dollars flowing

Originally posted by Blaine91555They most likely went home and it took a while for the police to hook up with them. I doubt they stood around for two days waiting for someone to talk to them.

Yup
Makes sense... the news media would never follow up on something so mundane... So thats it then puzzle solved... they are all at home sipping margaretas and telling tall tales of their harrowing escape...

Option #5

They were remote controlled trucks and the signal was lost in the tunnel... ergo no drivers missing at all

[edit on 22-10-2007 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join