It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Video footage 21.10.2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi all, I have just stumbled across this new YouTube video which I believe is picturing potential UFO activity shot in the early hours of this morning, the comments are not in English so I don’t know what they say, maybe there is someone out there that can translate it for us.

HyperLink to video

The video on the whole is quite bad quality but I believe I can make out stars and using those as reference the alleged UFO seems to clearly move about the sky.

This YouTube user has around 20 different video’s all taken at different times yet all similar in there presentation so maybe we could debunk his efforts (if needed) through one of those.

All that said it looks quite convincing to me, what do you think?

Regards to all xS_Gx

[edit on 21-10-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

[edit on 21-10-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 23/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sorry the embeded video is not working, please use the HyperLink in the original post.

Kind regards xS_Gx

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nice post xSMOKING_GUNx. The video clearly shows something in the night sky.

Funny how all videos end up looking all the same, shakey, out of focus, and no talking.

I noticed on the creators' account he has 21 videos of almost the same thing but different nights starting back in August. Maybe he got a camera for his birthday.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Kinda looks like what I saw last night. I already made my post about that though...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Any chance of a link to that thread Silentsmoke?

And is there anyone out there that could possibly translate the comments?

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i saw that same thing two weeks ago from woodward PA wonder if its a satellite?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i used to make fake videos like this to see how people reacted to it and see if the belived it and they did

all i did was go outside at night use a light sourse (like the moon) and move the camera around in ranndom ways to make it look like the object is moving

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xbrendanx

It certainly seems to me that there are static points of light that look a little like stars behind the moving light, if this was just camera motion as you say wouldnt the 'stars' also be moving?

It also looks like the moving light gets quite close to what seems to be the ground as at one point there is some sort of glare, maybe a street light of some sort?

I dont think this is camera movement, but hard to tell what it is realy, I dont suppose you speak spanish do you?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
All that said it looks quite convincing to me, what do you think?

Convincing of what? A shaky, flashing dot, apparently in the sky? Yeah, I guess so. I don't see why anybody would go through all the trouble of creating something so mundane. So it's probably real, if that means anything. It just doesn't really show anything, though, does it?

Yeah, it is what it is, I suppose. An ununidentified, flashing dot of light.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Horrible quality video no doubt. A flashing light in the night sky - hmmmm. It appears as though it is moving and quite possibly in a somewhat straight line - hmmmm. Not seeing anything unearthly about its behavior and with no discernable details shown, it certainly is a UFO. Since there is nothing extrodinary about how it looks, moves or appears, I'll stick with the very high altitude plane as the most probable explanation....

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

este ovni pulso de luz esta vez se manifesto haciendo unas repetidas pulsaciones de luz que si se observa bien el video se puede apreciar...

The comments translation:

"This pulse of light UFO manifested itself this time doing repeating light pulsing that is well observed in this video enjoy."

yeah, the guy just repeats the idea, and he(she) has bad spanish also.

Peace

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Sator]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Thanks a lot Sator, although it does'nt realy tell us any more about the video than the obvious I suppose.

I guess I am glad it did'nt say something like "I made these fake video's by............etc".

Quite strange that he has so many of them, I have watched several now and they seem to be consistant with each other.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This video is so dire and poor it's not even worth replying to as I can't put my dismay into the words this video warrants. But I just can't resist typing a useless reply to a useless video. This video sucks! Is this the best footage we can come up with in the year 2007? I could produce something better with my 20 year old spectrum Z8. Poor dire grainy corrupt waste of five minutes irritating Ufo light bulb reflection of the window footage

[edit on 23uTuesday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

The vids are from argentina we have a member from that country who might be able to shed some light for you all though they all seem like a hoax, as they do not speak to much while they are filming.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The vids are from argentina we have a member from that country who might be able to shed some light for you all though they all seem like a hoax, as they do not speak to much while they are filming.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah I agree, the more of them I watch, the more I think there is something just not right about them, here's wishing I was a UFO expert or knew one............

Would be nice to have an opinion from our Argentinian friend though.

Regards all xS_Gx

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Hello Smokinguns
I was checking out in some of the threads and the member from Argentina is --Radiobuzz--just in case you want to get in touch with him about these videos in your thread which I still believe to be fake.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I was just checking this thread when I noticed that I was being called, lol. I'll get to the translation, I haven't seen the video yet.

EDIT: Ok, the video's description doesn't say absolutely nothing interesting. It's not even a sentence because it gets cut off (in the last part it says "it can be appreciated that..."). But I entered the blog and found the entry about this video, and here's a rough translation, because I should point out that this guy Spanish's skills are not to envy.

This day's report refers to an "Flash UFO" or "Light pulse". At 3:38:36 AM an "orbital" object appeared "zenithly" (?) above me, and I've watched it turn on and start his movement.
In all its route (which is done rather quickly and going south), this UFO moved anomalously on Vicente Lopez's sky, sending out light pulsations that looked like a code, as if this object were trying to communicate something.
The object was silent, and it didn't appeared to have any specific shape, but it kept doing the light flashed.
At one point in the video, you can see how this object changes its way of emmiting the light pulsations as it pass through the distance.
The video is 5 minutes long and I've shooted it on normal mode so you can appreciate its color, and also in night shoot.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I believe this is a satellite, I live in GA and saw the exact same thing while driving home one night, a pulsing bright white light in the sky, which later was confirmed to be a Verizon satellite. This object has the same "pulsing" to it and is moving in the same way (straight line), so I think all we have here is a satellite and a shaky camera

top topics

join