It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers, What about the E4B Doomsday Plane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here's my question to you. If the Government were responsible for the attack, why would they need the E-4b in the area of operations on 9/11? They can Presumibly operate anywhere in the world. so why not sit off the coast of alaska pretending to be controling operations there when you are really running covert ops back home? Or for that matter have a guy sitting in a bus on the highway, with a laptop...

The questions of if the "E-4b were really being used for military training excercises in Alsaka/Canada, why was one over DC?" Is not really relevent, as it can function as a C&C Presumibly anywhere in the world.

As to the issue of full disclosure? Why would they confirm it? So that China knows exactly where it took off from, how long it took to get airborne, It's flight speed, area of operation during a giveing time frame... it just doesn't make any sense to confirm anything to your enemy even if they do have you on sattelite. I know if my wife caught me cheating dead to rights, I would give her zero information about it. She'd just use it against me later on. (Provided I wasn't dead already)

And as to the location of the 3rd E-4 it was probibly close by Bush in Florida as it is used as secondary transportaion incase AF! is taken out unexpectidly.

*Edit* Bah sorry to bump such an old thread, It's what brought me to this site, and I didn't think it would bump, just flag... Oh well now I know not to go digging back to far.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by coldain]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A follow-up report (from 2007) by Anderson Cooper sheds some light on this mystery plane seen flying above Washington DC on the morning of the 9-11 attacks. I looked back through this entire thread and didn't see this video--forgve me if I missed it--but I don't think it's here. It's very interesting, indeed.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I discovered the identity of that plane back in 2006. CNN used my research for their Anderson Cooper broadcast:

rawstory.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for that additional information! I'm sorry if that was in the thread somewhere and I missed it and any reference to you and your research. I actually found the above video while watching a different video and it was listed as a related video, so I watched it as well. Then, I searched to see if it was anywhere on ATS and this thread was the most clearly related to the content, so I thought I would post it. The video is clearly three years old now, but I still found it interesting information--although I figured that many people who are interested in the topic had the knowledge already.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xtradimensions

If you check out the link above, CNN links to the thread at the original Loose Change forums where I discovered the identity of the E-4B. Unfortunately, the images I used are no longer there, but the forum still exists.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks again, I will check it out.

It's interesting information and certainly leads to speculation as to what that plane was doing circling DC at nearly the identical time when the 9-11 incidents were occuring.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join