It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Websites about aliens and alien abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This website has lots of things about space and aliens. It is a very good website if you want to find out about alien abductions, Planet X, and many other things about aliens and space. Please read only what you want to read, but please discuss anything about it here.

By the way, I do not own this site. I don't know who does, but don't give me credit for this source.

www.aliensurgeon.com...

This is another pretty good website. Please try discussing this one too.

www.xprojectmagazine.com...

This one has a couple reported alien abductions.

www.ufocasebook.com...

I did not make any of these websites, so do not give me any credit for making them.
If you find any other good websites about aliens, please post them here.

Edit:i forgot a website. it's one of my favorites.

ufopensacola.blogspot.com...

[edit on 20-10-2007 by last_resort]

[edit on 20-10-2007 by last_resort]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ive been on these websites alot and they are good.... i also like www.mufon.com and coasttocoastam.......

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks. I'll try to check those websites out. I have heard of coasttocoast, but not mufon.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by last_resort
If you find any other good websites about aliens, please post them here.

Hi Last_Resort,

You may be interested in a thread I started a while ago entitled "Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack".

Several of the posts in that thread are relevant to your request, including "Section 6.2 : Websites of UFO groups".

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.iwasabducted.com also has some interesting features

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks, cosmicstorm. I checked out iwasabducted.com, but couldn't figure anything out on that site, so I didn't post it in this thread, but looking a little further into it, I found the info. Thanks for posting that.

Isaackoi, you posted a vast amount of information that I couldn't find out what it was talking about. I will look into the thread more, though.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ha!!!
Found another website!!! It looks like this one has a lot of links to other alien things on the bottom.

www.space.com...

Another!!!
This one looks pretty interesting. This website deals with alien encounters to the 4th and 5th type. I didn't even know there were types of alien encounters

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

This one has stuff about Betty and Barney Hill. For those of you who are interested in them, Here's a good website.

nielsenhayden.com...

These ,like the others), were not made by me. I used a Google search on alien abductions to find these. I have not made any websites on aliens, so please don't give me any credit for these.

top topics

join