It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shelby, NC may have wrong killer in 'Little Brown Girl' slaying! Pretty sure I know who did!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[edit on 10/22/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why are you dragging this out across multiple threads?

If you have something to share with the authorities in terms of a "tip" then I suggest you do so and stop dragging your heels and consequently us ATS members across multiple forums to find out what you are actually talking about. If you are concerned that's one thing but its now seems like you're looking for attention. Just get on with it.

More importantly though...and this is very important...I'd be careful not to accuse anyone of anything on this forum before speaking tot he authorities first. That would be very reckless.

If you do have information regarding this case but feel the person is put away I'd say report it to the authorities regardless. If you think being in a nursing home means being unable to harm anyone you are very mistaken.

Just my advice.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Would you try reading a little more carefully?
I was asked to hold my tongue on certain things until a certain time. Did you perhaps miss that? That time element has passed now. I am a little more forgiving than some of you out there. i will not allow myself to be put in the shape as did before. I have very real concerns for safety of ppl close to me in the area. I believed John to be in Broughton Hospital, until an earlier conversation today revealed that he is on lax restrictions in a rest home in the same county as my granddaughters.

I will not apologize for my panic for their safety to you, and maybe a faux-paux in the gosh-forsaken rules of ats ettiquette posting. So kindly back off , read more carefully, or i do know where the ignore button is. I am working with a mod right now on correcting this, IF you would bother reading that post.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 23-10-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sometimes it is very difficult to get the mods attention short of cursing someone out or using profanity. But I have not received a reply to the last TWO U2U's that I sent to, 'What's his name?' about getting all the threads together under one heading.

I would like it in the ABOVE top secret because I think there was a conspiracy involved when the SBI of NC did NOT handle it when they said that they would. I no longer think either topic belongs in breaking news.

So, sometimes, if you guys would keep your girdles on, things might be going on behind the scenes that you don't even know about. At this moment in time, I have to admit that my nerves are a little bit frayed with the possibilities at hand. and I am making errors, left and right. Please forgive me. I may not always have time to count to ten. I did have to back up and re-edit my response to the person who I thought was being a little unfair to me.

Some of you might be thinking that I am the one that placed my grandchildren at risk, by opening my mouth in the first place. But, I have not made it my business to keep up with John. I assumed that when he scared the bejeezus outta that last rest home director, that they would never risk giving him liberties again. Today's society never learns. They keep molly-coddling these criminal-types.

I did reach my son a few minutes ago and told him everything. He is ON the job. I am much the calmer for telling him. Forewarned is forearmed. Now, I can be quite a bit more rational, if anyone has any questions or suggestions.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would like to make a request at this point if no one minds. All this flopping around is getting a bit ridiculous. It's wearing me out and slowing down my browser to a snail's crawl. There was a method to my madness in the beginning, but it does seem a bit lost on me at the moment. But trust me, It WAS not for those Almighty points. I think I wasn't sure it would be ats vs bts. When I first opened the topic, my bro' and I were discussing it as a thread topic; not as an open trial case.

But I had to do an internet search for the date, when lo and behold, I found out that someone was on trial for her murder! And it was NOT John! To be quite frank with you the reader, I don't know why I bothered respecting the request to withhold his name over the weekend. For one; The SBI told my Mom and my brother Kenny in 1999 or 2000 that they also suspected he did it. So, I couldn't be any more wrong than anyone else by saying that I suspected that he did it.

If you guys do not mind, I am going to strongly ask that this thread be closed out. I'll try in the next bit to copy and paste what belongs to me under the remaining column of breaking news, you folks might want to do the same with your own if you want your comments to stand. Unless I hear different from the mod that I have U2U'd twice now. I'll give it a few more minutes before doing anything. Still waiting.

Bettter yet, I just won't be posting anything further here. Please go to the heading of breaking news for the little Brown Girl. I may never get anything accomplished this way. Thanks everyone and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Text
sorry! everybody! tried to close wrong threaad... yeeeks.

THIS is definitely the one I wish to close. OK?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
APPLAUSE for the mods!!
They killed the wrong thread! YAY!
I saved none of the material in the other thread because we had it very clear before I retired last evening, which thread was to bite the dust!

Thanks guys!
But let me assure you, they didn't miss the chance to eradicate that great big 20 whopping points for a 4-line quote I inserted. YAY! Good Job!

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yet another pointless 30 post thread full of nothing but her family history...you rented house from hell..you were cursed by the Lincoln county and NOW you have a pyschotic child murderer vowing to kill you and your sister....and you´ve solved a murder mystery into the bargin...wow
your life is just like an episode of SCOOBY DOO.

Can i be SHAGGY

Surely wouldnt it have better to go to the police, (if all this is true) and keep your mouth shut than broadcasting what your going to do on the internet?

WHY do your threads always cover 30 postings ??
Why do you never just get straight to the point like everyone else??
Yes everyone does get bored reading for 4 hours to simply learn what you could write in only 2 paragraphs...
Why does every post contain an overdose of your family history when no-one wants to know as it has very little or no relevance in the posting??

Nobody wants a child killer on the streets but in the time you took to tell the storey and give us yet another irrevelevant family history lesson, this guy probabley had enough time to kill 4 more.

Please...in future, if you have a post that doesnt contain 3000 words about family geneaology...simply cut to the quick and give us a post we can all enjoy...thanks

[edit on 23-10-2007 by andy1972]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

COME ON!!!

Janasstar adds to ATS. She has information and she wants to post it! I like the way she posts, it's like an actual conversation!

Are you a teenage guy with a short attention span???
Nothing against teens, but she's dealing with adult issues....

SHE'S BEEN working with the police in N.C., apparently! Or couldn't you bring yourself to focus that long to read it?
Lighten Up!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why don't you andy1972, write something of importance?
What's it like in Spain???

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Clearskies]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Please...in future, if you have a post that doesnt contain 3000 words about family geneaology...simply cut to the quick and give us a post we can all enjoy...thanks

[edit on 23-10-2007 by andy1972]

I'll thank you NOT to voice my opinion for me! Janasstar has her own method of posting for her own reasons which I happen to believe are valid. If you can't add to the thread, fine. But the rant section is in BTS and you can start a thread there and rant all ya want about how you're sick of it.

Thanks

Cuhail

Janasstar- Hang in there.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I take it on your 3 months here on ATS you hav´nt read any of her previous threads then...overly boring, long drawn out family history lectures that do not convey to any given final point and only make for tired eyes for the reader and more ATS points for her.

My attention span, thank you, is as long as anyone´s but thirty posts of nothingness would try even the serenity of a saint...

As for Spain...why dont you book a cheap flight and find out for yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hi Andy! You're becoming quite the devoted fan.
Thank you so much for your continued support throughout
my never-ending sagas of life. I hope I can live up to
your expectations. I hope I can count on you to stay devoted,
because I am not nearly half-way through. Thanks again, my friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wow , thanks Jana....(he says ironically)

Just guess i´ll have to buy more coffee now to keep me awake while i try to keep up with your thread..

I dont critise your motives for writing, ableit, sometimes you do sound a little attention seeking..and i do (i say sincerely) find your threads a little if not a lot drawn out.

However, if theres a child killing perv walking the streets and you can get him off them....go girl.!!!!!

You have my unconditional support as a father.......

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Blessinds Andy,
Maybe you can pitch in and help
if you like. I had more clues posted in other thread,
that I wanted viewers to assist with
but mods closed wrong thread. That's the reason
for my histrionics today. Maybe someday, I will grow up.
Thanx. Beth

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I've 'lurked' here long before I became a member.
I really like the way Janasstar posts, it's like having ongoing conversations with a friend. (We're both from the south, I'm from Georgia, though)
I would LOVE to go to Spain on a second honeymoon with my husband.

Have a Great Night!!!

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Andy,
I'm going to try for your benefit, and for the benefit of some of the others, to make a really long reply here. It might seem off-topic to the mods, but if we could get this addressed now, maybe it will clear somethings for everyone and prevent the flow of the intended topic in the future.

In the written word and especially in the computer language, it is very hard to present yourself as you really are to strangers. There are very few people here at ATS who have made the leap and discovered the real me. Most of those have been of the older generation, or experiencers of like-lifestyles.

Some of you have suggested that I write a book. I was not being modest when I said that I did not have the full potential. As you can see, I have failed to represent the character of Beth to you. I have trouble with the use of descriptive terms. I probably should employ more adjectives. There is a story in me, that wants to get out; But, as most of you have pointed out, it IS flawed. There are somethings that I have better long-term memory at, other things...I'm afraid that maybe I might have confused or repressed something. I hope you will believe me when I tell you that I have no reason to trick or deceive you. I will take this opportunity to tell you, that because of the interest that Tampa's story generated; my brother and sister want to help me try to finish writing it and see to publishing it. They would like to do something in her honor. They liked what Cuhail said. He gives great advice.

When a lot of you think that I am being an attention-seeking whiney baby, you may be mistaking my plainspokenness. I am a country girl from the foothills of NC. My Mom always said that I write just like I talk. Clearskies just said the same thing. I see also in looking back that I have been overly sensitive. I AM willing to work on these issues, because the task before me is so much more important than anything that I have evr undertaken.

This story is NOT abot ME. It is about a little girl that was murdered 41 years ago. My family and I firmly believe that my half-brother did this. We believe an innocent 78 year old man to be on trial for her murder and rape. PLEASE, let's concentrate on what is important here. I might have to divulge things that are not pleasant about myself and my siblings, but I have their permission. It isn't easy to lay your self open like this for all the world to see; but, right now, that is NOT important. We want to do the right thing for the Brown family, Mr. Price, etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Stay on topic....

also no need for "thank you" posts, etc. Take it to u2U.

oh yeah and thank you, come again

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
Would you try reading a little more carefully?
I was asked to hold my tongue on certain things until a certain time. Did you perhaps miss that? That time element has passed now. I am a little more forgiving than some of you out there. (snip) So kindly back off , read more carefully, or i do know where the ignore button is. I am working with a mod right now on correcting this, IF you would bother reading that post.

You're overreacting.

I read very carefully. If you want to ignore me feel free I don't think I said anything offensive to you at all and from the stars I got it looks as if at least someone agrees with the statement.

You edited the post I responded to so please don't act as if I am drawing conclusions based on my own error.The post I responded to said something along the lines of: "Check this new thread for updates: Yes I will now tell you his name!"

You can erase your post but not history. You also had three threads that I saw on the subject already even though they too are now gone.

My point at the time was why make another thread and why tell us his name before you contact the authorities and it's established that individual is in fact the perpetrator? That is good advice and a valid point.

I'm not sure what forgiveness has to do with what I posted. A criminal (especially a murderer) deserves to be imprisoned. I can forgive them from behind the bars of their cell if they like nevertheless that is where they should be. That's my opinion though since you asked and has nothing to do with you or this case.

If the time has "passed" on your secret, then make the call and that's really all that needs to be said and done at this point really.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
[large quote removed]

OMG!
Are you still going on about that? Now who's whining?Let me see if I can clear this up for you. because I think that you have misunderstood something. I personally asked for the other two threads to be closed.

You gave very good advice. It was at your suggestion, that I did so. I was a little shook up about some things and did some things in error. I appreciate that you pointed them out.

The other area that I think you are confused; I already gave my statement Monday morning. The mods erroneously trashed the wrong thread. Bet I'm probably to blame somewhere there, also.

In the event that you did miss the posting of this information, I will give it again. For your sake as well as others. Please forgive me.

My immediate family believes the killer to be my half-brother; John Curtiss Bolton. This was reported to the SBI of NC 7-8 yrs earlier by my brother, Kenneth Dale Watson.

Strange thing now is, the SBI seems to have swept it under the rug and did not tell the little girl's family. We want to know why. Why is this other man on trial with virtually no evidence against him other than he lived near the little girl at the time of her death?

I would be happy to answer any other questions that I can. Did this help?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thank you mods, I meant for you
to hit me with an excessive quoting
points deduction. Because the last thing
I want to start in this thread, is someone
belly-aching about my points. Take a few
thousand if you like.

<< 1    3 >>

join