It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The clouds are lagging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Words cannot describe how many strange paranormal things have been going on in my life, and no one is around right now to give me any confirmation on what i am seeing.
This is just one of these instances.

I am outside smoking a cig and I look out into the sky, looks beautiful but then I concentrate on the clouds more just checking them out like I normally would and I notice something really strange.

The clouds look like there "lagging", like the frame rate on the clouds are "lagging". They seem too be moving faster than normal but there like skipping and I don't know what the hell is going on and it's freaking me out pretty bad. It's not just one of those things like oh something is wrong with me I must be tired, it's like wow wtf is going on.
It kind of goes to support the whole we are in the matrix theory and its pretty freaky, like its really downright noticeable like there not moving smooth, there skipping frames in my vision and I have perfect 20/20 vision so I don't think its a vision problem.

Also I noticed sometimes when something weird out of the ordinary happens to me random bugs will fly straight into my field of vision almost like there flying out of my eyes then they immediately dissapear into nothingness which I usually just play off like oh it must of just flew into my peripheral vision and my brain is playing tricks on me, but it's alot different than that, they always dissapear right afterwards, and I can always tell what kind of bug it is too...

So I have to ask you guys, have you ever noticed the clouds moving at a wierd rate that gives them the appearence of lag like a computer frame rate lags sometimes?

I hope this is just natural and i am not going crazy cause if you put the Bugs+the lag together you can draw a weird parallel like a computer bug, and all the sudden computer lag... Strange huh..? Anyway please someone let me know if you've had any experiences like this to affirm to me I am not crazy, thank you ATS

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That's definitely interesting. I have never heard of this phenomena before. Next time you witness it, would you care to video tape it for us? Is it extremely noticeable or something you really have to focus on to notice?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Um, when I saw it, it was borderline ridiculously noticeable so yea pretty standout, someone in my house has a video camera I just have to find it, and if I ever see this phenomena again you can be damn sure I will let you guys see it, *sigh* maybe I am going crazy... : (

Another weird thing now that I am typing again, I had a dream and I couldn't remember it but all of the sudden I was playing a video game and I started noticing the choices I made in the video game were parallel to the decisions in my dream and the dream slowly started becoming more clear, but not clear in a mental picture sense, but I started understanding my dream in a programming sense like I could easily make programming parallels from my computer via dream world, and that freaked me out because it made me realize how realistic the idea of us living in a matrix esque world could be. it was the most bizarre thing too, it was like a computer having deja' Vu, I know that sounds silly, but uh, it's about the closest sensation I could compare the scenario too.. I don't know whats going on.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Kinglan]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinglan

They are "pulsing".

I see it all the time. Lower clouds move fairly evenly. Higher clouds barely move at all. Its the ones in the middle that "pulse" a little. They edge forward, then stop, then edge forward, then stop.

Consider that the atmosphere is similar to water (it isn't vacant, for sure). The waves on the shore pulse as well.

If you notice, often clouds will align themselves as well. You will see bands of clouds with bands of "empty" sky inbetween.

It is the "wavelength" of the local atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I, for one, think that living in a computer world would be sweet.

Now, I wonder where I could find some cheat codes...

~! Noclip... dang it.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Optical illusion.

There have been many cases of aircraft being mistaken for UFOs because they appear to jump left and right, like they're vibrating. I think it may be the same thing as you're seeing...?

top topics

join