It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Co-sponsor for HR333 to Impeach Dick Cheney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Another Co-sponsor for HR333 to Impeach Dick Cheney

larouchepac.com

October 19, 2007 (LPAC)--Rep. Diane Watson (D-CA) became the 21st Congressman to co-sponsor Rep. Dennis Kucinich's House Resolution 333, which calls for the impeachment of Dick Cheney. Watson added her name to the list of co-sponsors on Oct. 16. Unfortunately, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid both remain adamant that the impeachment of Cheney is not on the table. This stance has contributed to the fact that the Congress now has a lower approval rating than even Dick Cheney, and has left Cheney in a position to continue to pose a threat to the Republic and the world through his penchant for permanent warfare.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Pelosi and Reid are traitors to the state, been taped lying to the American/World people about their war crimes of NOT ending middle east wars.

larouchepac.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It is sickeningh how much of a flip-flopper Pelosi is. However, I am not surprised. I could have called it before she was the 'Speaker,' a code name for government plant.

Its a freaking joke, the world is laughing at us. We have no control over our politicians. Corporations pretty much pay them to be puppets, and the majority of Americans either don't give a damn or are too ignorant to know in the first place.

If we can't impeach Cheney and/or Bush in this day in age, I don't see the Congress or House surviving much longer. They've already granted the Executive branch punitorial powers to their own detriment, but it doesn't seem to matter much anymore.

Hildog will most likely be elected President. If we weren't already screwed, then we'll be extra #ed in the ass.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hear you loud and clear Biggie (I knew you didn't die! Where you hidin'?) -- the worst part is, this is Dem control of the Senate? Yeah right, when you got traitors on the other side, let alone, traitors to the country. She should be in prison for not doing anything to end war(s) and impeach these people, if you'd even call them that.

top topics

join