It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are there No Crop Circles In China?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not very common in china as the rest of the world but there have been some.

www.china.org.cn...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackJackal

I was thinking this same thing. Could be getting a hundered every night but you would never know.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Dude, check this out! This circle occurs before the 2008 Olympic games.
chinadigitaltimes.net...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamrebel

Wow this is a great point, China is massive, the population is massive, why would ET not want to phone China via crop-circles? Because, "China has few artists with imagination", thats a quote from a Chinese business owner talking to me about graphic design, I made a logo for his watch company, this is very relevant, because Chinese artists have little imagination they are good at copying Japanese & American art but they aren't good at designing their own concerning modern art. Crop circles are a pretty modern form of art invented by human artists, I've known this for a long time, people are mad at me when I mention this, that crop circles have nothing to do with ET and never have they've always been forms of artwork, or hoaxes, just like the shroud of Turin, it's either an ancient painting or an ancient hoax but not the actual shroud of the real Jesus.

Why does China have few good artists with imagination and creativity? This is probably due to the communist government, the labor laws, the hive mentality they are forced to have, some break free but not many.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join