It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Person Photo w/ ET & NWO Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
THIS is a strange page w/some writings about ETs and a weird photo of an Annunaki person. It could be someone from Star Trek or makeup yet it seems real. I dunno.... also, a Rumsfeld shapeshifter photo.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That information is not serious.

I agree, that pic could be anything.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That picture of the albino is part of a set that appeared on C2C a few months back. They were partnered with several photos of UFO's and supposed alien beings taken by a fairly well-known hardcore theorist.

I would take them with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Check out the Main Site

This is REAL.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
C'mon guys, I'm pretty sure that Casbolt guy has been proven to be a hoaxer. He posted pictures of some underground subway in Europe and claimed they were from a top-secret underground alien base.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Most Secret Agents mix information with Disinformation so that the original source is never revealed. That is how they work.

If the original source is identified then there no further information is available.

That is what happened to some insiders who inadvertently revealed their original sources and hence not only they ended up dead but also resulted in the mysterious disappearance of their sources.

Check this out.

jamescasbolt.com...

[edit on 19-10-2007 by guyfrom2007]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This was on here some time ago and quite a few people did some good research. The lady in the image is actually a European fashion model, I can't remember her name but at the time i matched the image to her fashion gallery and it's identical.

new topics

top topics

join