It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of Conspiracy Site is this...!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What kinda site is this..

Considering its the biggest CT site on the web.. I believe it will be to round up all of us Not so easy to control people and have them test out the camps we will all be dying in..

Then again we did say RFID was coming.. oh wait.. its not yet sorry..

::EDIT::

And notice how I didn't even flinch when I posted that.. Wow gives new meaning to knowing your going to die for such a crap cause. Cause nobody believes you whether you have proof or not.

[edit on 10/19/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BStoltman

You are correct, sir, when you say "Let the Flame begin".

The obvious intelligence of so many ATS members' well thought out replies is impressive and humbling.

What I find it perplexing, however, is how so many other members are ready, willing, and eager to jump into any discussion and absolutely denounce someone's point of view or even a question. "You're stupid!" "What a silly human being you are!" "How can you be SO stupid?" Seen it a thousand times all over ATS.

A prime example would be that your point of view is slammed simply because of your initials.

Alex Jones has valuable information, my opinion only, but he's difficult to listen to because of his constant interruptions. His new movie, "End Game" could be interesting, though. I have Fritz Springmeier's book and his documention of European bloodlines is noteworthy. I have a signed copy of "Trance Formation of America"; it was one of the hardest books I've ever read ... and I believed every word of it. David Icke's thesis on reptilian bloodlines was interesting for a while. That is, until you get to the end of the book. Then he just wants everybody to hug a lizard and give them love because they are so lonely and angry. That was a wheelbarrow full of crap.

Originally posted by sollie

you know there is only ONE source that got me into this whole conspiracy caper to begin with?

the bible.

That got me started, too, many years ago. Prophecy, specifically. End time events. The more I watched and listened, it seemed that current events were similar to the last pieces of the jigsaw puzzle being manoeuvered into place. Kinda scary, kinda exhilirating. I don't believe in the Rapture. I want it to happen, but if it does, it'll probably only be for innocent little kids.

An excellent book on how the upper part of the pyramid works is "Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin. Historically accurate and all about the money conspiracy of the elites. Wasn't an easy read for me, though.

Anyway, thanks for you post! Got me to thinkin'.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Okay I have put a lot of thought into this and you want to know what kind of conspiracy site this is, it is the kind of site that no matter how “out there” your theory is, no matter how bizarre it is (I’ve seen people claim everything from princess Di was a reptilian to the most flagrantly faked UFO shots ever) the mods and staff still expect, nay demand that if you think that it is wrong or fake that you prove it.
This site takes everyone on face value and only expects that you defend your position to the best of your ability.
I’d say that is one damn good site.
It strives to reach a delicate equilibrium between giving people a chance to prove their ascertasions and any thing goes, and that is one hard line to balance.
Just answer me this, where else on one site can you go from a sober discussion of politics to “is this a real Bigfoot pic?” to a learned discussion of entomology? I’d say no where else.
Yes you get people jumping at you saying “that is just stupid”, but the same people for the most part will tell you why they think what your saying is dumb (in fact they are expected to explain their thoughts), more then you could ever expect from most people out there.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maam
What I find it perplexing, however, is how so many other members are ready, willing, and eager to jump into any discussion and absolutely denounce someone's point of view or even a question.

A prime example would be that your point of view is slammed simply because of your initials.

Uh-huh, yeah, okay, were you reading?

As the person responsible for said action, I'll take the opportunity to repeat exactly what I said before.

BStoltman is accusing members of ignorance because they refuse to accept conspiracy theories put forward by other members.

But you seem to be putting him in a different category to those who "absolutely denounce someone's point of view or even a question"...am I reading that correctly?

He can demand absolute adherance to a set of conspiracy theories, but if we question the basis of those theories we are the ignorant ones? He can denounce the Doubting Thomases, but the Doubting Thomases cannot question the validity of a theory?

Plus, becasue we show flexibility in our belief systems, instead of blind obediance, we need to grow up? We are the immature ones?

I can only assume this thread was a point-hunting exercise and we're all currently lending a helping hand, because if this was a plea from one member to the rest of us to examine the "core" conspiracy theories more closely and come to an understanding then Stoltman really needs to work on his phone manner...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I find the site works like this

50 threads on fun topics discussed with friends, little discussions but pretty well mannered. It seems you learn more about others then new perspectives, mostly review of news stories where the perspective or source may not be credible

then

1 really good thread that makes you think, a couple of responses then it slides off the recent post list. Many I think fear thinking or discussing certain topics, but that is just a guess.

then

50 post that inspire argument and stay at the top of the list with hundreds of post.

Just my take on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
ive been a member for several years now....first under a different screen name and almost 4 years under this one. and all i have to say is....if you dont like ATS you dont have to come here. i mean it's really that simple. no reason to get so bent out of shape about it. people are people, some express things responsibly, some people are jerks, some are losers, etc...thats how the WORLD is. good thing about a forum is...if you dont like it you dont have to come back. you can simply delete yourself out of it. which to me...makes this place a lot easier to manage than the real world wouldnt you agree? so chill out. sit back join in or jump out...its that easy.

have a good one,

kind regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

agreed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join