It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming, is it a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was really sure that it was. Them Liberals keep telling us that we are causing problems. First it was "the world getting colder/new Ice age".

But ever since President Bush spoke of it recently I have become really scared. What if its true?

What are the evidences for Global Warming? I cant find anything in the bible.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It is a hoax perpetuated by the government and caused directly by their chemtrail spraying program.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnangela
It is a hoax perpetuated by the government and caused directly by their chemtrail spraying program.

Yeah maybe like the "mad cow" disease that have killed 9 people world wide. It was to control the agriculture.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eclipse_Solar
I was really sure that it was. Them Liberals keep telling us that we are causing problems. First it was "the world getting colder/new Ice age".

But ever since President Bush spoke of it recently I have become really scared. What if its true?

What are the evidences for Global Warming? I cant find anything in the bible.

A lot of folks are going to take great issue with GWB being your source for the veracity of global warming and I'm not sure they'll leave the Bible comment alone, either. Why don't y'all have a look at these fine threads about climate change and man's influence upon it, or lack thereof.

The Great Global Warming Swindle
Al Gore is wrong on global warming
Less than half of all published scientists endorse global warming theory
Global Warming Conspiracy

Being a conspiracy website and given the fact that human influenced climate change seems to be the accepted view in the mainstream media, these all begin with someone questioning this currently accepted view.

Hope these help.

new topics

top topics

join