It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Transformation" Whitley Strieber (The Greys)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
After finishing "Communion" (here's a thread I started about the book) I went into this one next.... "Transformation" was just about as 'good' as the first in this series, I'll drop some excerpts for this interested or potentially interested:

"pg. 26 I was simply there, in the real world and the real world was the curving corridor and the 2 dark blue beings that were leading me along. . . . pg. 55 On Oct 13 70,000 people witnessed a brilliant silver disc appearing out of the sun, turning on its own axis and casting beams of coloured light in every direction.. . . pg. 66 The being looked directly in my eyes and said, "I want to talk to you about your death." pg 79. Anne: Why did you come here? Voice: We saw a glow. Anne where are you from? Voice: Everywhere. Anne: What is the Earth? Voice: A school. . . . "

Again, here is a link for the book, on Amazon for a penny (so a couple of bucks w/ shipping)

And, HERE is Strieber's site, Unknown Country.

Anyone read it? Like/dislike the book? Next up, "Breakthrough"

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why does this interest you? Have you had any of these experiences yourself?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Seeing as how Whitley Streiber has a new book out now I find this quadruple posting of the same thing a bit suspect. If it's just an error and it's just coincedence you just signed up last week then I'm glad you're enthusiastic about his books. Otherwise it wouldn't be the first time since the short time I've been here that someone has registered just to sell their book. That guy's name escapes me, the one who had the video of him with a headset on talking to his webcam that offered up that rice paddy picture of a juxtaposed ufo to help hock his book. bleh

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Mr. Streiber is a Sci-Fi writer.

Pretty decent at his craft.

Those that fully believe him, on
the other hand....

Well, P.T Barnum had a saying.

Regards,
Lex

new topics

top topics

join