It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.I.A. Mind control-Classic ABC Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey folks,
Please download and save this 3 part classic documentary on CIA mind control/drug experiments before it goes offline.
It was made in 1979 by ABC,and is highly informative,using top people to back up the facts.
I just found it today when I was trying to find some links for a new ATS member.

www.xenutv.com...

Get it downloaded folks!
Well worth viewing IMO!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ive downloaded it. Got a 100 mbit connection.

Thanks for the tip, ill watch it later.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am salivating just thinking about your bandwidth capabilities..

Drool.
I have a feeling that you will find the video very interesting Copernicus.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yeah, I think so too.

Even though I must say that being subjected to mind control experiments is my worst nightmare. I would rather die than go through something like that...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just to pose some questions.

The college campus was the breeding ground of anti authority culture. Was this explosion of drugs on campus, just an accidental effect of CIA spreading '___' research, or was it a way to both culturally and intellectually handicap the new movements that were questioning authority?

How many colleges did the CIA really need to just test a drug? This seems to me to be a dispersal program, not a testing program, that followed the concept of controlling the population.

In part two the soldier that was experimented on, began speaking of the now publicly released experiment. He covered his face and immediately switches to tears. This looks like they also put some hypnotic triggers in to keep him from speaking about it. The immediate switch to anxiety makes me think this.

The CIA psychologist interviewed says "the attempt was to learn how to incapacitate people without serious damage." Then he smirked and laughed, "this is a very humane way to fight a war." This smirk makes me think he is laughing because of hidden knowledge his statement only eludes to. Read document in signature, he may be discussing the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

At the very end the person interviewed when asked about if certain actions were murder, he says with the same smirking smile, "one has to ask if killing someone under circumstances of war is murder."

Note that MKULTRA experiments on mind control started the same time as document in signature.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another quote about scientist, "When one is dealing with the waste of human potential it is easy to adopt this stance." This also fits SWQW

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
1974 Senate hearings document on MKULTRA

www.theblackvault.com...

Sombody really needs to type these documents out so they are google-able and searchable.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Even though I must say that being subjected to mind control experiments is my worst nightmare.

You are subject to mind control experiments, controlled media, Prozac Ritalin, and many other programs to keep us uninformed. Economic threats, fear in the news to keep us falsly scared and hopeless.

It is only bad if you fear, and forget who you are. Your soul and your direction is always a person's own. Shield your mind into a box protected by your faith and beliefs, alarms of love will repel the hate, bravery and courage, will squash the false fears. The weapon they use is anticipation of bad possible things to come. Simply fear, then your own mind is used against you. This is also true in drug attacks. If you get rid of fear, you conquer all adversary.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Good post, but I am not afraid actually... I dont live in the US so I dont have to hear how dangerous the world is every day. To the best of my knowledge, the news are not biased and its very rare to hear any scary news.

The headlines in our largest newspaper right now are:

- New vaccine cuts the risk for Malaria in half
- Sweden - North Ireland 1-0 (football)
- New strategy on Youtube (its about the anti piracy program)
- Boy hit by bus
- Most satisfied car owners drive Toyota and Subaru
- Apple launches new operating system
- Turkey votes yes to operation in Iraq

And so on...as you can see, its stuff you can read without thinking the world is going to end. Every time I go visit Fox News, its hilarious...

I am worried about WW3 though, but I dont feel I can influence what happens very much, so I kind of have to accept whatever happens.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
but I dont feel I can influence what happens very much, so I kind of have to accept whatever happens.

Only if you think that it is true. Only 1 in 1000 ever actually says what is on there mind, so if a person does speak up, they are 1000 times more powerful then they think they will be.

One of the keys to control is to make people believe they are helpless to do anything. If a boat is sinking, and the shore is only 50 feet away, what will happen if you convince the people on the boat it is to far to swim.

Hopefulness is a mental mind game to keep people under control.

You do have power if you claim to grasp it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just managed to finish watching the 3 parts..

Thats some serious investigative journalism by ABC..
Those words don't sit comfortably nowadays do they?

Well worth a watch IMO.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No when being in mind control this is what happens i know because i am. First your followed by actors pretending to be FBI for months on end threatened and told were going to kill you with a satellite doctors, lawyers psychiatrist all are paid to do the hypnosis and mind control with them and give you pills that could kill you i was forced to take pills that caused my irregular heartbeat and i never had heart problems before. The pressure on your head starts your head and body feels like its on fire your ears pop constantly and you hear popping and voices, you feel constantly like your on '___' everything is distorted, when you sleep images of people are transmitted to you mine is of a bunch of actors and actresses that i would love to see dead. They pay family and friends to participate because they say its safe its not i know. I now have multiple health problems especially traumatized by it , i was almost killed 4 times by them . They say an acting school has the authority to use it and thats whos using it on me. Me i am being forced to be a perfoming monkey for them and i dont want to or want these people around me usually in america you have that choice. Not in this case i was actually told i was going to act and nobody was going to stop it thats why i still feel pressure still have disorientation and see a bunch of so called entertainers when i sleep i personally would like to see them lined up and shot. As far as your faith in god and strength you dont have that anymore i use to pray but when god is letting someone kill you and forcing you to do what you dont want and letting them get away with it and it goes on for years your faith disappears, as far as strength when your rights are taken even the right to go into a store and shop for food and their causing it then no strength, I was told by people if an entertainer wants you to do something you do it and thats the way my mind thinks now,because every time i sleep i am told that through voices transmitted and images that i have to do what people tell me or like i was told they continue to hurt me and spy on me and follow me. And yes they use a spy satellite to see everything you do, how i know people tell me what i do in my home and i live by myself But since i am being forced to say things i dont want to do things i dont want to and being forced to have myself put in the public when i dont want to you will know me i am getting a tattoo even though i dont like them of american slave dates 04-death on my back along with whip marks or the one that beats the hell out of every person and entertainer that comes within 1000 feet of me. And heres where the law comes in you get none no lawyer even though i told it was actors by two people. Exact words the fact we turned an american into a slave took every right from you and afraid it will cause people to panic nobodys gonna know about it, you will pick your life up, start from scratch and to hell with you. I am afraid to leave my apt, i am afraid of entertainers now, i threw my bible away because some images sent to me to do it or they would go ahead and kill me and my faith is gone now so i dont need it anymore.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Man that sounds bad.American Slave.
Take a long holiday somewhere remote,in the mountains.
Maybe that will help clear your head.

new topics

top topics

join