It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator signs bill, "Mom" and "Dad" banned in California Schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Terminator signs Bill, "Mom" and "Dad" banned in California Schools

www.redstate.com

Is this country going mad?

""Mom and Dad" as well as "husband and wife" have been banned from California schools under a bill signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who with his signature also ordered public schools to allow boys to use girls restrooms and locker rooms, and vice versa, if they choose."

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Arnold the Terminator bows to the NWO and signs a bill allowing madness to fully enter the minds of the youth, and the destruction of the family is closer.The State will become the childs family.This is all part of the NWO master plan unfolding before our very eyes.FYI article.This bill is a "hate speech" anti freedom of speech bill the scum lords are implementing.
DWT

www.redstate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wait, why?

Why would the use of the words mom and dad suddenly become a bad thing?

I disagree with you, I seriously doubt this has anything to do with a new order, this is more along the lines of sexual sensitivity gone overboard.

Someone probably complained it was sexist to refer to a person as a mom or a dad, it might imply they are male or female. lol.

As for using the girls locker rooms? hmmm... I wouldn't have complained as a student.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Why would the use of the words mom and dad suddenly become a bad thing?

It's interesting as to why they would do this.

The article says:
The bills include SB777, which bans anything in public schools that could be interpreted as "negative" toward homosexuality, bisexuality and other "alternative lifestyle choices." There are no similar protections for students with traditional or conservative lifestyles and beliefs, however.

But I myself have a good friend, from School who had a mother and she had a female partner. He referred to them both as his: "mum" and I've seen cases of two men with a child and the child calling them both "dad".

I mean, I can't see any groups calling for this because it just seems...pointless. It seems to be a case of "pandering" so that ol' Arnold can say he "cares" about the rights of homosexuals, etcetera.

As for the "locker rooms" i think it is a very bad idea. Although, I do not know why you just don't get individual changing booths that fit one person. Then lockers. Only takes 30seconds to get changes - maybe two minutes if you are a bit slow.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've no doubt in a few years you'll be channel surfing and not only have to suddenly and involuntarily view men engaged in sex, but also actual depictions of sodomy.

First feminine hygiene commercials and now this. I'm officially disgusted.

And what's this about boys being allowed in the girl's bathroom? Can they bring cell phones and take photographs?

Maybe Mr S secretly surfs the strada chocolata - oh that's right, it's how he financed his early career in body-building. Serves them right for electing a drug user, molester, and who knows what else.

< sadly shakes head >

top topics

join