It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roman Ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted, couldn't find it

www.wakefieldexpress.co.uk...

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's interesting. The runners don't seem to notice it, but it could still have been edited in; someone with experience in film/editing would have to check it out.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I honestly dont know what that is!! but that is very hardcore evidence, if its legit that is.

It just gives off the essence of CGI because of the feel of it. But we have seen ghostly figues in pics/videos to be like that bluish tinge and to have realistic faces/figures in pics. Possibly something that relates to electromagnetics or someting explanable to give an idea to what that figure is? Its really kinda creepy too.

We need some experts here, but excellent find here OP

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm on the fence on that. I watched it three times. It sort of mists in and out. Doesn't really show any movement that I could detect. I'd be more inclined to think a reflection, but anything is possible. The runners certainly don't see it.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Somebody was messing with it. I think all it is is a place where the sun gets past the trees but if you look at it before it gets clearer the film jumps. And then when the joggers come the film jumps again and it disappears.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
it has a total sense of CGI, I'm inclined to say no im afraid,
it just doesn't seem real at all to me.
Good find though!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It seems to come from a credible enough source. Whether or not it's an actual ghost it's hard to say, but it looks about as ghostly as any other ghost video I've seen. I'm inclined to believe it's legit because the fellow who filmed it and myself share a last name

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I posted this last week.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Looks like an effect caused by light shining through the trees onto some local haze, this would not be the same visible effect from the runners perspective.

Whatever it is I saw no Roman!! Although, in a certain light it does look like Maximus Decimus Meridius, father of a murdered son, husband of a murdered wife...etc

Or could it be Brian of Nazareth??

top topics

join