It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Dooms Day After 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was just wondering. We've all read or heard about Dooms Day scenarios. When the day finally arrives, nothing happens. Then you hear about another one coming up in the near future. That day arrives and nothing happens.

There are a lot of Dooms Day scenarios that I'm sure many can add to here. Here is a couple:

Y2K

7/7/7 Time is running out thread

There are others about the world ending right after the year 2000.
There's the Dark Knight Thread that doom and gloom will happen on Oct 28th 2011 or 2012.
There's the Mayan Calendar Prophecy.

Here's a Planet X thread.

We all know the trend. Doom and gloom scenarios come and go. Then another, takes it's place to only come and go. For the life of me, I don't know of a single one that's supposed to happen after 2012. If no one else has already heard of another doom and gloom scenerio beyond 2012, that makes me wonder. 2012 is the last year that I have heard of anything terrible happening. Has anyone heard of ANY Dooms Day Scenario that is SUPPOSED to happen after the year 2012?? That is my question. Or does the buck stop there?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazi176

I heard an asteroid is supposed to come near the earth in 2029.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Your projected no-doom disappoints plucky.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

Oh yaaaa, I forgot about the 2029 asteroid. Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
1212 is not the doomsday. It is a time of spirituallity. Nostradamus have predictions up to 3700, so the world won't end in 1212. However, their will be great wars and the anitchrist will be revealed aka Ayatollah Mesbah-Yazdi from Iran. The bible and Nostradamus both says the antichrist will come from the midddle east. Some say Bush and the US is the antichrist, but they can't be because Bush will be out of power soon and US doesn't have a significance during end times according to the writings because we'll probably be distroyed by then. beirut.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Thanks for the input amfirst. I knew Nostradamas had a prediction as well, but I thought his was right after 2000. Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't think there will be an actually end time for humanity, but a end time for most people. Nostradamus also wrote after the chaos extraterristrials will arrive and there will be peace on earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Only thing that i am vying for in 2012 is spirtually related. Everything else that is going on in the world still has a long way to go, at least a decade, to go where prophecies say it will. War cannot happen instantaneously (unless SkyNet is an acutal threat) and dieseases and famine and all that stuff dont just crop up out of nowhere. Takes time....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazi176

April 5th, 2015. Check out Jewish feasts and tabernacles and blood Moons.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I can quote my own thread for an Apocalypse in the 2020s.

Curse of the Apocalypse

new topics

top topics

join