It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hijackers Still Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

It's so much simpler than you even think.

Obviously the only people who would speak out about the misidentification are going to be the people who's pictures were posted. Why would you speak out if there was a picture of someone who wasn't you but had the same name as you? You wouldn't. But if your picture was up there, then you would. Hence the 5 people or so who's pictures were up there were the ones who pointed out they were alive and had nothing to do with the attack.

You can choose not to believe any of it, but it's all there in the reports to read. if you choose to ignore it all and go only by what you want to think happened, then be your own guest.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

Thats my point. The pictures matched. Why would the pictures match? But even if one doesn't accept this. Then what of this...

news.bbc.co.uk...

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

Obviously something more then a matched name occured in order for the very man in question to say he is the same man the FBI was talking about.

The point is, these pictures are still held to be the hijackers even though it fooled someone with the same name and same face!

But I will leave it. since I don't want to be dogmatic on it and I don't have enough info.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
It's so much simpler than you even think.

Obviously the only people who would speak out about the misidentification are going to be the people who's pictures were posted. Why would you speak out if there was a picture of someone who wasn't you but had the same name as you? You wouldn't. But if your picture was up there, then you would. Hence the 5 people or so who's pictures were up there were the ones who pointed out they were alive and had nothing to do with the attack.

Alright. I get what you're saying. Good point, but now I think I am about to stump you.

Have the official hijacker pictures stayed the same or have they changed? I think that's what Talisman and I are assuming but you are not?

If somebody really identified themselves with being the person shown on the media, wouldn't they correct the mistake, find out who the real hijacker is and change the picture?

[edit on 19-10-2007 by drannno]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join