It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Hijackers Still Alive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
While I have to discredit a lot of the conspiracy theories about 9/11, this still remains as the largest hole in the official story. I mean, this is a HUGE hole. There were several of the supposed 9/11 hijackers that have been found to still be alive in their home countries with absolutely nothing to do with the attacks.

What did the government ever say about this?

This is the kind of thing that the major news outlets would create a storm out of if the government never addressed it.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
There were several of the supposed 9/11 hijackers that have been found to still be alive in their home countries with absolutely nothing to do with the attacks.

I haven't heard this, do you have some source for this information? A link to such allegations? That is a big hole if it's substantiated...IF it's substantiated.
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.the7thfire.com...

7 of the guys are still alive. I don't understand why the mainstream media like CNN haven't been forcing the administration to talk about this?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

Why you ask?

Perhaps if you followed the link at the bottom of your source you'd know why...

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view: The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.

www.bbc.co.uk...

That's why... CNN isn't going to take this opportunity to make a fool of themselves...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
(From the BBC article)

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

So basically, the names they (whoever DID pilot those planes) used were not necissarily their own? Or, they were the hijackers but they didn't crash the planes they hijacked.

Cuhail

[edit on 10/15/2007 by Cuhail]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.

He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

that article was from a week after 9/11/01

there have been so many more reports since then.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hijackers still alive:

Feel free to click on the pages to find out more information.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

Majed Moqed
Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003
Date Modified: 06 Jun 2007

Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003

Mohammed al-Qahtani
Entity Status: Incarcerated
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 23 Jan 2004

[edit on 15-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is one of the biggest loopholes in the official 9/11 story that NO ONE has a definite answer about. Not even the staunchest debunkers, like our friendly Moderator a few posts up.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Rather than cut and pasting the articles....

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

www.911myths.com...

All 19 are still dead....have been since 9/11/2001. Unless, of course, you believe that Arabic names are all unique and no one has the same or similar name as someone else......

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
All 19 are still dead....have been since 9/11/2001. Unless, of course, you believe that Arabic names are all unique and no one has the same or similar name as someone else....

Do you have DNA evidence or Morgue reports to show that all the 19 hijackers are dead?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
All 19 are still dead....have been since 9/11/2001. Unless, of course, you believe that Arabic names are all unique and no one has the same or similar name as someone else....

Do you have DNA evidence or Morgue reports that the hijackers are all dead?

Nope, just links to "911myths.com"

People are hilarious.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia

People are hilarious.

Not a very reputable site. Try some NIST DNA sites like the following.

www.nist.gov...

Or Arlington Cemetary site.

www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

People are hilarious.

Not a very reputable site. Try some NIST DNA sites like the following.

www.nist.gov...

I know, that was my point. Everyone here posts links to sites that obviously lean towards one belief system or another, and they think that they contain the truth. It's really funny to watch.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I know, that was my point. Everyone here posts links to sites that obviously lean towards one belief system or another, and they think that they contain the truth. It's really funny to watch.

Well it does depend on how good your facts and information is and if it can be verified.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Didnt bother to check the links....figures...lol

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Besides, Ive long since learned that I can post official government reports and the same individuals that say "Show me the official reports" will dismiss them as being wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well it does depend on how good your facts and information is and if it can be verified.

Let's see your DNA evidence showing they are still alive. The fact is the governments of their own countries AND family members have conceded to them being dead. And so far your only ONLY evidence of them being alive is an article from the first week of 9/11 before anyone knew exactly what was going on. And an article that has been proven wrong.

But your response instead is to ask for evidence that is completely impossible to obtain and would not be able to prove anything either way.

Of ALL the 9/11 conspiracies theories out there, this one is by far the weakest of them all because it's compeletly baseless.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Do you have DNA evidence or Morgue reports to show that all the 19 hijackers are dead?

Do you have any evidence they are alive? Beside people who thinks they are the hijackers because they got the same names?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Unbelievable...

No, wait, completely believable. I hate our state of society.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

i have researched this also. the claim made to debunk this is that a lot of arabs have similar names such as we have lots of bob smiths and john jones.

however, on some of the hijackers it IS NOT mistaken identity as they got the name, picture, and birthday correct. I can see making the name error, but there is no way you cite a name, picture, and date of birth, have all 3 match, and then say you meant someone else.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join